Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Haven't read it yet (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!) EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Haven't read it yet (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Haven't read it yet (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Haven't read it yet (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Haven't read it yet (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Haven't read it yet (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Haven't read it yet (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Haven't read it yet (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Haven't read it yet (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!) EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Haven't read it yet (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!)

4 posters

Go down

Haven't read it yet (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!) Empty Haven't read it yet (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!)

Post  meyesme Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:43 am

and it hurts to not be able to click on the HEARTLESS discussion thread and wonder what happened to the girls!!!!

Was it good, though? I need to get my hands on it! =[
meyesme
meyesme
Freak

Back to top Go down

Haven't read it yet (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!) Empty Re: Haven't read it yet (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!)

Post  PLLiscool Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:38 pm

I haven't gotten it either! And of course I was dumb enough to read things that don't say spoiler alert and I found out the shocking ending AND who the killer/A was! Shocked Mad Neutral Crying or Very sad No silent pale bounce confused affraid
PLLiscool
PLLiscool
Loner

Back to top Go down

Haven't read it yet (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!) Empty Re: Haven't read it yet (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!)

Post  Sarina Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:47 am

I don't get ot yet, but I ordered it. I hopw it will come soon...can't wait
Sarina
Sarina
Loner

Back to top Go down

Haven't read it yet (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!) Empty television series

Post  aria fields Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:36 am

I was watching an interview with the character that plays, Emily Fields, on youtube, and she said,quote: "things change from the book to the sctipt". Also, it was 3 years when aria came back and when ali dissappeared in the book. not 1. So it will be changed in the series.

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!************************
*********************************!SPOILER!*************************************

IN THE BOOK, JENNA DIES. IT WAS SOME "PERVERT." THEY WERE IN SPENCERS BARN,AND HER CLOSIT. THEY SAY HE KILLED ALI.

aria fields
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down