Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
IF YOU READ HEARTLESS..WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
IF YOU READ HEARTLESS..WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
IF YOU READ HEARTLESS..WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
IF YOU READ HEARTLESS..WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
IF YOU READ HEARTLESS..WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
IF YOU READ HEARTLESS..WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
IF YOU READ HEARTLESS..WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
IF YOU READ HEARTLESS..WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
IF YOU READ HEARTLESS..WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

IF YOU READ HEARTLESS..WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT?

4 posters

Go down

IF YOU READ HEARTLESS..WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT? Empty IF YOU READ HEARTLESS..WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT?

Post  taliaaaaa Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:02 am

PLEASE IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED THE BOOK DO NOT LOOK AT THIS POST BECAUSE OF SPOILERS!!!!

What did you guys think of Heartless? (SPOILERS)
Do you think Ali is still alive and it wasnt a hallucination? Whats up with this guy who killed Jenna? Hes so random! Do you think hes the killer of Ali or is Ali still alive? What about Ian? Where did he go? What do you guys thinks gona happen next?
taliaaaaa
taliaaaaa
Loner

Back to top Go down

IF YOU READ HEARTLESS..WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT? Empty Re: IF YOU READ HEARTLESS..WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT?

Post  PPLlover23 Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:01 pm

OMG it was soo good idk what to think tho whenever you think you have they throw a twist at you!! idk if the dead girl is ali or leah and idk if wilden is good or bad i cant wait to msee how everything fits together!!

PPLlover23
Loner

Back to top Go down

IF YOU READ HEARTLESS..WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT? Empty Re: IF YOU READ HEARTLESS..WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT?

Post  meyesme Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:07 am

Finally read it! That was just... woah! I don't think it's that guy. And Ali killed Ali?! What d'you guys think of that? And also, i didn't know about the kids-.. plural.. that definitely supports the twin theory!
meyesme
meyesme
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  taliaaaaa Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:00 pm

i really hope ali is alive..but idk its so confusing!!!!!
i think the daed girl is leah and wilden is been lying this whole time!
and if ali really died maybe she killed herself because she couldnt take it anymore or someone told her to kill herself..but then again A was just messing with them so we dont know if its true or not. And i think spencer and ali are sisters! BUT BILLY FORD? thats so random! i really thought iris had to do something with this. What do you guys think? :]
taliaaaaa
taliaaaaa
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuuujo..? Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:34 am

I was disappointed I expected something I donno, a little more................... creepy.
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down