Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
was anyone else disappointed (obvious spoilers) EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
was anyone else disappointed (obvious spoilers) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
was anyone else disappointed (obvious spoilers) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
was anyone else disappointed (obvious spoilers) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
was anyone else disappointed (obvious spoilers) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
was anyone else disappointed (obvious spoilers) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
was anyone else disappointed (obvious spoilers) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
was anyone else disappointed (obvious spoilers) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
was anyone else disappointed (obvious spoilers) EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

was anyone else disappointed (obvious spoilers)

5 posters

Go down

was anyone else disappointed (obvious spoilers) Empty was anyone else disappointed (obvious spoilers)

Post  prettylittlefan Thu May 13, 2010 6:09 pm

the ending just seemed so... lame. i was on the edge of my seat the entire time i read this book, but after the last chapter, i was pretty disappointed. one of the creepy gazebo workers? really? i mean sure, jenna's death was pretty shocking/unexpected, but it just seems so weak to have a completely random and unknown character be the cause of all this drama. and at the very very end, another A just seemed to randomly be thrown in there, like, "hey guys! i'm not the creepy gazebo worker... or am i?!" honestly, it left me feeling kind of confused and annoyed. is anyone else getting a little sick of the constant confusion and twists? at some point, the author's got to tell us something, because honestly, the books are starting to get a little too confusing, and all the clues and hints seem to just be jumbled into one great big mess :/

prettylittlefan
Loner

Back to top Go down

was anyone else disappointed (obvious spoilers) Empty Re: was anyone else disappointed (obvious spoilers)

Post  Cuuujo..? Fri May 14, 2010 8:19 am

Amen! I like the series and all but she draging on WAAAAY to long. Smile
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

was anyone else disappointed (obvious spoilers) Empty SAY WHAT !?

Post  Isabelle1726 Mon May 24, 2010 2:54 am

OMG, I agree COMPLETELY. I feel like she's a great author, and i love the twists and how it keeps me on the edge of my seat through every novel, but i hate how she plants a seed in your head, making you think it's one person then at the end of the book it's like "naaaawh , i was just kidding, HAHA fooled you guys!" Like, first Ian, then Wilden and Jason, then Melissa, then Spencer, then Spencer's Mom, then who knows who else?! Now, it's some random construction worker ?! common! Like I get that in real life, that's normally what happens. Usually, the killer is some random person that you would never think of... But it's a NOVEL and being led to believe it's someone Ali knew. So, why all of a sudden, are we being led to believe it's some completely random person. Personally, I think Ali's still out there some place. I think it was HER at the Radley instead of Jason because he told Aria that she had it all wrong when she mentioned that he was crazy. I think rather then have Jason in the Radley, they used is name to cover for Ali being there and that's how she met Iris. Also, I think that Courtney, Iris' old roomate has something to do with this. I mean, think about it, she was mentioned SEVERAL times throughout Hanna's story in the book but you never really find out who she is. My guess is that she's return in Wanted.

Isabelle1726
Loner

Back to top Go down

was anyone else disappointed (obvious spoilers) Empty SAD!

Post  JennaCavanaugh1 Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:02 am

Jenna is my fave character! I can't believe she's dead!

JennaCavanaugh1
Loner

Back to top Go down

was anyone else disappointed (obvious spoilers) Empty Re: was anyone else disappointed (obvious spoilers)

Post  nefaruru Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:09 pm

JennaCavanaugh1 wrote:Jenna is my fave character! I can't believe she's dead!
I feel bad4U my fav (HANNA DUH!) ended up alive and better than eva Smile
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down