Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Wanted - DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! MAJOR SPOILERS! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Wanted - DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! MAJOR SPOILERS! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Wanted - DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! MAJOR SPOILERS! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Wanted - DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! MAJOR SPOILERS! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Wanted - DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! MAJOR SPOILERS! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Wanted - DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! MAJOR SPOILERS! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Wanted - DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! MAJOR SPOILERS! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Wanted - DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! MAJOR SPOILERS! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Wanted - DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! MAJOR SPOILERS! EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Wanted - DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! MAJOR SPOILERS!

+3
PrettyLittleLiar909
LovelyPLL
erin1342
7 posters

Go down

Wanted - DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! MAJOR SPOILERS! Empty Wanted - DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! MAJOR SPOILERS!

Post  erin1342 Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:27 pm

In wanted we hear about Billy -the man arrested for Jenna, Ian's and Alison's murders - pleading innocent. There are pictures that he took of the girls that night Alison was murdered. However Billy has an alibi for all three murders. So we are then led to believe that Melissa did it, especially when another polaroid is found and it looks like Melissa's reflection in the window. We also find out that Ali had a twin sister Courtney who had mental issues which explains Jasons visits to the radley all the time. This sister arrives at the beginning of the book and becomes friends with the PPL. About halfway through the book Courtney reveals to the girls that she is really Alison. She explains how on the night of her murder, Courtney had been home switching from the Radley to a new hospital. Courtney's problem was that she always pretended to be Ali. She had stolen Ali's A ring that day. When Spencer and Ali fought that night and Ali ran away, Courtney got killed instead of her. Because they were twins they had similar DNA and Courtney had been wearing Ali's A ring. Because Ali didn't have her ring the next day her parents took her to the mental hospital thinking she was Courtney pretending to be Ali as usual but it was really her. this is what the girls believed until the end of the book. Towards the end Ali invites them to Ponoco for the night like always. When they get there thought she starts acting strange. Like when she goes out to turn on the hot tub and doesn't come back. The girls worry that Melissa got her and go and look for her, shouting her name and everything but she doesn't answer. They think something happened to her until she shows up claiming to have not heard them. She then tells them that the hot tub is too cold and that they should got up into the bedroom at the end of the hall to play a game. When they get into the room it smells like something died in there. They assume it was an animal or something. I think Ali locks them in the room at this point - my memories a bit fuzzy at that part - and then they find the note she wrote explaining what really happened. The truth was that the Ali the always knew was Courtney. The day they went to steal Ali's flag, Courtney had stolen Ali's ring and was pretending to be her. The yelling they heard was Ali and Courtney not Ali and Jason like everything thought. Ali's parents then mistake her for Courtney because she doesn't have the A ring. So Ali gets taken to the hospital while Courtney stays and becomes friends with the PPL. The night of the murder, Ali was home switching hospitals. She goes out and takes polariods because she is so obsessed with the life her sister stole from her. Then she kills Courtney when she runs away from Spencer. Ali shoves her into the hole and leaves her there. But because she didn't get the ring back her parents send her back to the hospital and everyone believed Ali was dead. So Ali comes back as Courtney and now the girls have read the note and the are locked in the bedroom. Ali puts the house on fire and the open the closet to find Ian's dead body and Melissa. Ali was trying to kill everyone that was part of the life Courtney stole from her. The girls all get out when they remember a secret passage in the room, right before the house explodes. Ali didn't get out so she is assumed dead even though the police don't find any evidence of her body. The PPL's lives become realitivly normal and then end.

Wow that was long. So the basic summary is that the Ali they knew was really Courtney and Ali killed Courtney because Courtney stole her life. I know all of this ebcause the book got released on June 8th here and I read it the other day. Hope you enjoy it when you read it. Sorry for spoiling the whole book but you were warned. I loved it and can't wait for Sara Shepreds next series "The Lying Game". Peace and love <3

erin1342
Loner

Back to top Go down

Wanted - DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! MAJOR SPOILERS! Empty Re: Wanted - DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! MAJOR SPOILERS!

Post  LovelyPLL Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:54 am

I loved the way she ended the book , Ali could still be out there, just waiting to aquire her queen bee status once again. I liked that Aria, Hanna, Spencer, and Emily all ended on a fairly happy note and it didn't end with one of them completely miserable. Also when Merideth said Aria could name the baby, I was half expecting her to name the baby Alison, lol. I think it would be absolutely amazing if Sara Shepard came out with another book showing updates with the PLL's and Alison's new life (I strongly believe that she is out there). The next book "The Lying Game" is going to be awesome. Even though it's not with the Pretty Little Liars series, it lets the reader fall in love with another group of girls and get addicted to yet another great series. Very Happy

LovelyPLL
Loner

Back to top Go down

Wanted - DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! MAJOR SPOILERS! Empty Re: Wanted - DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! MAJOR SPOILERS!

Post  PrettyLittleLiar909 Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:44 am

i agree. Laughing 2 bad though its over

PrettyLittleLiar909
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:26 pm

did anyone else have to reread the last part? it was kindof hard 2 follow with all the switching places and whatnot. Not that i didn't totally love the ending! Smile
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  PrettyLittleKat16 Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:37 pm

[quote="nefaruru"]did anyone else have to reread the last part? it was kindof hard 2 follow with all the switching places and whatnot. Not that i didn't totally love the ending! Smile [/quote

the only part i didnt like at the end was describing Ians dead body, did she have to describe it? I nearly threw up after reading that part Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
PrettyLittleKat16
PrettyLittleKat16
Loner

Back to top Go down

Wanted - DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! MAJOR SPOILERS! Empty LAST SENTENCE!

Post  stonmad Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:11 pm

When Emily was at the grave yard she heard some sounds. She assumed it was nothing but the last sentence of the book was, "Or was it?". What do you think happened? And in the preview to the new series by Sara Shepard, what do you think is going to happen?

stonmad
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:33 pm

nefaruru wrote:did anyone else have to reread the last part? it was kindof hard 2 follow with all the switching places and whatnot. Not that i didn't totally love the ending! Smile
Yes! very hard 2 follow b cause not only did they switch locations but also the courtney/ali switches where confusing Shocked
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthewop Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:19 pm

haha. i don't think it is end!

Treme Season 1 DVD
White Collar DVD

Matthewop
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down