Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
I read KILLER !!!! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
I read KILLER !!!! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
I read KILLER !!!! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
I read KILLER !!!! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
I read KILLER !!!! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
I read KILLER !!!! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
I read KILLER !!!! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
I read KILLER !!!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
I read KILLER !!!! EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

I read KILLER !!!!

+8
meyesme
xkobee
lieziewiezie
prettylittleliarsaholic
annahh33
fastpitchbabixo
Alison
PrettyLittleLiar
12 posters

Go down

I read KILLER !!!! Empty I read KILLER !!!!

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:44 am

OMG Killer was amazing . And the end was really shocking what did you guys think of killer ? Tell me here !! : )
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

I read KILLER !!!! Empty Re: I read KILLER !!!!

Post  Alison Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:12 am

I just finished it about an hour ago and I loved it! But all my theories are gone now, haha. It's time to start thinking of some new theories (:
Alison
Alison
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  fastpitchbabixo Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:52 am

A lot of people think that it's Ali's twin but I think it is Ali and that she has been hiding in the DiLaurentis's (however you spell it haha) house all this time. Because when Aria went to Jason's apartment he was freaked out that she went downstairs, could Ali have been hiding down there?

fastpitchbabixo
Loner

Back to top Go down

I read KILLER !!!! Empty Killer!

Post  annahh33 Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:59 pm

I read it! The entire books I was skeptical that Ali was really dead, and was so excited when I realized I'd been right. I think it's the real Ali, and agree that maybe she has been living with the Delaurentises and that's why Jason freaked out when Aria was in his house. But that brings up the question about why Ali was in the woods when Wilden (or whoever) was burning it. I think Ali is the new A, which explains why she was there; she was spying on the girls like A would. It also explains why the e-mail Aria got told her to go straight to the apartment. If Ali sent it, and she had been living in the house, she obviously wouldn't have wanted Aria in the house. It also makes sense, because this A is doing more helpful things for them instead of hurting them.

But if Ali really is alive, the question is: whose body was found in the hole and why was she wearing Ali's ring???

annahh33
Loner

Back to top Go down

I read KILLER !!!! Empty i grabed a copy no matter what the price

Post  prettylittleliarsaholic Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:13 pm

when i went into the mall i walked into the book store and just had to ask the lady if they had gotten the latest book killer she said that they had just gotten them and haddent even taken them out of the box so i rushed her in and made her get it for me i had to have it! so without looking at the price i bought the book. i am so happy i did those books are the best books in the world! i simply cant wait until the next one comes out on nov.9 09
prettylittleliarsaholic
prettylittleliarsaholic
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  lieziewiezie Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:38 pm

I thought about this while reading all of the books. But I don't know how reliable my thoughts are Wink

I always had the feeling Alli had a twin sister. Something is 'wrong' with her so they hide her. You know how they saw two blond girls one time before she died? And then in the house before she dies they hear a high pitched girls voice while Allison is inside.
In Killer though, it seems the 'siblings problem' could be her brother, and he goes to the clinic and all that. So I got a bit les sure of my twin sister theory. And since the 'long haired girl' is defiened as her brother, since he had long blond hair too. But at the same time I keep believing it.

And when Ali appereantly is 'back' she acts so weird, she doesn't seem to reconise any of her old friends. What if, maybe Ali's brother got tired of their weird sister and he killed the wrong one?

Hmm, I don't know. But there has to be some dirt hidden somewhere Wink

lieziewiezie
Loner

Back to top Go down

I read KILLER !!!! Empty Theory

Post  xkobee Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:49 am

I had to find another theory after reading KILLER since the end of the book changed everything. When I finished WICKED, I thought Wilden killed Aly because he was jealous of the "secret" Ian and Aly thing going on. Since Aly is not dead, I went totally blank on what could've been going on. After checking out some other people's theories, I found myself another one.
I now think that Jason and Wilden had set up a kidnapping the night of the sleepover. When the fire happens in the 6th book, Aly seems to be running away from something; did she finally get out of the appartment Jason had been keeping her in? Probably. And who is the dead person everybody seems to think is Aly? No idea, but it looks like it's someone that nobody knows, because no other missing person had been reported (that we know of).
I think that Jason and Wilden want to frame Ian for the murder of someone who isn't even Aly so that he would pay for whatever he did that Wilden and Jason seem unforgivable. And Jason would never kill Aly, in the book he is described many times as very protective.
I know my theory is not complete, but I have little ideas of what might be going on.
xkobee
xkobee
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  meyesme Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:49 am

Yeah. Don't think Jason and Wilden DID it. It's way too early on (two more books to go) to reveal the killer, if you look at it that way.. The fact that they're just FRAMING Ian makes a lot of sense!
meyesme
meyesme
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  lcwl Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:58 pm

I think Ali is going to pretend that she lost her memory, but is only playing with them. Maybe she was the one burning the woods, and when she couldnt escape she had to reveal herself and invent the whole "I got a text", that would make a lot of sense. i think Ian is alive, and melissa knows something. I think Jason liked Melissa, but she didnĀ“t like him back. Then she started dating Ian, so that got him a bit mad. And then he found out he was also seeing his little sister. The blond person that was with Ali the night she "died", could have been Melissa, Jason or Ian. Ali is up to something. What they said aboud Wilden and Jason at the end of Killer made sense, but it would be way too easy, there must be something behind. A big secret that evokes older brothers and friends. But what doesnt make sense to me is what does Jenna know. When she talked to Aria about the night she got blinded, she also said that she had told way too much, what implies that there is more; and she was seen fighting with Jason, but about what?
I think th theory that Ali has a sister would make a lot of sense. and the body they found would be her.
lcwl
lcwl
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:48 pm

i think killer is the BEST book yet!
i wonder if heartless will beat it? Very Happy
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  boublegrl Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:12 pm

the body could just be of this random hobo!!! it would make sense for no other missing persons report... & remember whenn spencer had flash backs that she pushed ali in the hole, well we still dont know every detail of that she maybe there could be a twin of maybe the hobo just happened to die in the hole and ali escaped after spencer pushed her but she couldnt remember anything so she just like left and stayed in an orphanage until she realized who she was

boublegrl
Loner

Back to top Go down

I read KILLER !!!! Empty about the hobo...

Post  PLLiscool Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:18 pm

well ***HEARTLESS SPOILER ALERT. WITHIN THE FIRST 72 PAGES.***
Spoiler:
Shocked affraid elephant

Last edited by PLLiscool on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to see why my signiture didn't add. I don't knoew where it went.)
PLLiscool
PLLiscool
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down