Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
OMG what will you do when the series ends ? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
OMG what will you do when the series ends ? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
OMG what will you do when the series ends ? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
OMG what will you do when the series ends ? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
OMG what will you do when the series ends ? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
OMG what will you do when the series ends ? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
OMG what will you do when the series ends ? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
OMG what will you do when the series ends ? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
OMG what will you do when the series ends ? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

OMG what will you do when the series ends ?

+10
alysiabfk
Cuuujo..?
nefaruru
organicpeaches
pllsweetie
Pretty_Little_Liar
Hikari_DiLaurentis
WickedObsessed
Alison
PrettyLittleLiar
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OMG what will you do when the series ends ? Empty OMG what will you do when the series ends ?

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:48 am

What do we need to do when the series ends ? Do you guys know any other books like Pretty Little Liars ?? Tell me bcuz i will die without PLL : )
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

OMG what will you do when the series ends ? Empty Re: OMG what will you do when the series ends ?

Post  Alison Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:17 am

I really hope they'll make a television serie of it. It'd be great Very Happy
Alison
Alison
Loner

Back to top Go down

OMG what will you do when the series ends ? Empty Re: OMG what will you do when the series ends ?

Post  WickedObsessed Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:03 am

I have no idea what I'm gonna do! I'll feel so lost.

WickedObsessed
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikari_DiLaurentis Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:43 pm

I agree you WickedObsessed, I'll feel totally lost. I love PLL and I honestly don't want it to end! But I'm seriously dying to know who this new A is and who else was involved in Ali's murder. Because Killer's ending was sooooooo unexpected.

Hikari_DiLaurentis
Loner

Back to top Go down

OMG what will you do when the series ends ? Empty OMG WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE SERIES ENDS?

Post  Pretty_Little_Liar Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:39 pm

well i don't really want the books to become a television series, because the books are always way better, and its gonna miss a lot of details. I can't wait till Heartless and Wanted comes out.

Pretty_Little_Liar
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:24 pm

i dont want it to be a tv show but i want it to like have like a movie or something....

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  organicpeaches Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:07 pm

In the latest interview with Sara Shepherd she answered this question:

Are you going to work on more books after PLL series ?

I'm writing a new series called THE LYING GAME after PLL. It's another mystery about beautiful girls, etc...but one of the narrators is dead. spooky! More details soon..

So it sounds like those will be close to the PLL series.
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:00 am

organicpeaches wrote:In the latest interview with Sara Shepherd she answered this question:

Are you going to work on more books after PLL series ?

I'm writing a new series called THE LYING GAME after PLL. It's another mystery about beautiful girls, etc...but one of the narrators is dead. spooky! More details soon..

So it sounds like those will be close to the PLL series.
Yeah i will definately read those !!! But PLL wil always be the best series ! xD I hope Sara will write a PLL sequel or prequel . Like a prequel when the girls were friends and how they were the most popular girls from scchool !!
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:10 pm

Um.. i think the books called THE CLIQUE r similar they r about popular girls (no dead ppl though) , another book i ADORE i called FIX its about a girl who gets a nose job clown
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  organicpeaches Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:46 pm

i just got the cliuqe series...so their like PLL?
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:50 pm

kindof x cept i think the girls r younger
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  organicpeaches Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:05 pm

which series do you think is better?
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:04 pm

i like pll better Very Happy lolz sorry
Oh and i just remembered another series that i just DIE 4
its the 'seven deadly sins' its a seven book (duh) series about 7 high schoolers and its 1 of the best series iv yet 2 read other than pll of course! and best of all the author wrote them all already so u can read them @ the same time Smile
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:30 pm

organicpeaches wrote:i just got the cliuqe series...so their like PLL?
Not really................ theres no A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  organicpeaches Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:58 pm

haha ya i finished them finally there so funny how immature they are haha but it was a good book to read nothing compared to PLL but the Private series are soooooo good also the first book is bot that good but i still kept reading and they got better and better!
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuuujo..? Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Private series?
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  organicpeaches Sun May 23, 2010 6:33 pm

ya its called private by kate brian, thats the first book it was a little slow at first but just keep reading they are so good! its about a girl who gets accepted to a high end private school and she finds herself wanted to hang out with the "billings" girls there like the popular girls and she gets accepted in but she doesnt understand why. then her and this guy whos also popular have this thing but he goes missing and... youll have to read the rest Smile but its soooo good theres like 9 other books out right now and a spin off series which is also really good
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  alysiabfk Sat May 29, 2010 5:11 am

Yes! i read private too! I agree with you, the first book was slow, but after that it's amazing! i always get PPL and private confused becasue i've been reading them at the same time! definatly recomend it Smile

alysiabfk
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  XHannaX Sat May 29, 2010 7:40 am

Privagled is another good series it's about a girl who's in jail because she accidentally killed the guy she loved and she escaped and is on the run. She finds out her best friend in jail is a liar but she finds out to late and kills another chic. It's REALLY good.
XHannaX
XHannaX
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  organicpeaches Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:12 pm

BabyV wrote:Privagled is another good series it's about a girl who's in jail because she accidentally killed the guy she loved and she escaped and is on the run. She finds out her best friend in jail is a liar but she finds out to late and kills another chic. It's REALLY good.

sounds really good is it a series?? and who is the author
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  PrettyLittleAllison Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:51 pm

Like PLL the CLIQUE has
Rich people
Popular people
5 main charecters
Can get addicting
The sereis is ending

PLL does not have a video game
The Clique has ONE movie not a Three season AT LEAST show

PrettyLittleAllison
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:45 pm

PrettyLittleAllison wrote:

Like PLL the CLIQUE has
Rich people
Popular people
5 main charecters
Can get addicting
The sereis is ending

PLL does not have a video game
The Clique has ONE movie not a Three season AT LEAST show

ONE x pensive movie! Shocked
but the books r pretty awsome
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  organicpeaches Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:03 pm

BabyV wrote:Privagled is another good series it's about a girl who's in jail because she accidentally killed the guy she loved and she escaped and is on the run. She finds out her best friend in jail is a liar but she finds out to late and kills another chic. It's REALLY good.

ohh ya privileged is by kate brian i thought it sounded familiar
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  erin1342 Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Sara Sherped is writing a new series called "The Lying Game". I think it mihgt be something like a sequal to the PPL series because it sounds like it's talking about Alison in the description and because they couldn't find any evidence of her body after the explosion I think she's still alive and that's what this new series is about.

erin1342
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:35 pm

erin1342 wrote:Sara Sherped is writing a new series called "The Lying Game". I think it mihgt be something like a sequal to the PPL series because it sounds like it's talking about Alison in the description and because they couldn't find any evidence of her body after the explosion I think she's still alive and that's what this new series is about.
OH MY GAWD!!!
i die! Very Happy
do u know when it comes out Question
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next