Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
SPOILER Alison alive ? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
SPOILER Alison alive ? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
SPOILER Alison alive ? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
SPOILER Alison alive ? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
SPOILER Alison alive ? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
SPOILER Alison alive ? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
SPOILER Alison alive ? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
SPOILER Alison alive ? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
SPOILER Alison alive ? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

SPOILER Alison alive ?

+16
Clairvoyance
luckympk
ariaemilyhannaspencer
XHannaX
taliaaaaa
AriesDream
lcwl
Spencer
organicpeaches
pllsweetie
becca1029
Ashlie
prettylittleliarsaholic
annahh33
Alison
PrettyLittleLiar
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SPOILER Alison alive ? Empty SPOILER Alison alive ?

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:51 am

Do you think it was the real Ali at the end of Killer ? Bcuz she didn't recognize he girls , that's weird ....
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

SPOILER Alison alive ? Empty Re: SPOILER Alison alive ?

Post  Alison Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:10 am

I think it was her, or if it wasn't her, it might have been a twin?
Alison
Alison
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  annahh33 Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:04 pm

That was very weird, Alison not recognizing them. I don't think it could be her twin - that would be too complicated. Ali has had a history of strange behavior though, like staring off into space and changing emotions quickly (for example, sitting on the couch during Ian and Spencer's talk show, when she was talking about losing her flag). I think it's possible that Ali is A. It explains why she was in the woods; she was spying on the girls. It also explains why the new A is helping the girls and giving them clues rather than hurting them.

Any other ideas ???

annahh33
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  prettylittleliarsaholic Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:03 am

but if it was ali who is a whos body was found in there back yard and where would she have been hiding for three years.
prettylittleliarsaholic
prettylittleliarsaholic
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:49 am

In the Ponocos house ?
prettylittleliarsaholic wrote:but if it was ali who is a whos body was found in there back yard and where would she have been hiding for three years.
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashlie Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:50 am

i think it was Ali in the woods. im thinking jason killed someone, and they had to cover it up some how. so they made up the story that the body was Ali. because the reason they new it was her was because of the ring she was wearing remember? they would have just put it on the body. and ya probably in the Ponocos house. and she was probably in the house when aria went to see jason cause jason was freaking out and asking if she went in the main house.

Ashlie
Loner

Back to top Go down

SPOILER Alison alive ? Empty Alison Alive?

Post  becca1029 Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:50 pm

I think it might be her. If it is her, then she might have hit her head and gotten amnesia? (Ok, that's a little old, but it still could have happened.) Or maybe she was so scared and so happy she was saved that she wasn't really looking at them? Or maybe she just didn't recognize them, as they're so much older now? IDK, but I think it might be her.

But again, if it is Ali, then how can we explain the body they found in the backyard? Since they recognized her by the ring, it could have been someone wearing her ring. But that means they would have had to kill someone else, and there weren't any other suspicious disappearances around the time of Ali's, were there?

I don't know who the girl is, but I can't wait to find out!!!! Very Happy
becca1029
becca1029
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:09 am

Yeah if ali is Alive who is THE body then ?good question becca ...
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:59 pm

i think that the girl that aria saved was ali and that A IS NOT ALI because ali got a note saying to go into the woods that night... humm.... and idk about the body in the ground..... isnt all pretty darn wierd.... i think that the reason ali ''didnt reconise them'' is not a reason at all. i think that she knew her face was covered in ash so she looked up and hoped that THEY didnt reconise her so she pretended not to know them!!!!
it could happen....

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:24 am

I'm really curious about if it was ali or not . And if it's not Ali then Sara shepard must be a genius to write another plotline to explain it wasn't her ! Very Happy
pllsweetie wrote:i think that the girl that aria saved was ali and that A IS NOT ALI because ali got a note saying to go into the woods that night... humm.... and idk about the body in the ground..... isnt all pretty darn wierd.... i think that the reason ali ''didnt reconise them'' is not a reason at all. i think that she knew her face was covered in ash so she looked up and hoped that THEY didnt reconise her so she pretended not to know them!!!!
it could happen....
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  organicpeaches Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:21 pm

Does anyone remember the girls looking strait at the dead body in the hole or did they only see the blonde hair? Because all I can remember is them seeing the blonde hair and someone could easily fake that. But like Ian's possibly faked death maybe they faked her death too.
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:14 pm

the body in the whole couldnt even have blond hair because it was in the ground for three whole years!!!!!!!

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:16 pm

organicpeaches wrote:Does anyone remember the girls looking strait at the dead body in the hole or did they only see the blonde hair? Because all I can remember is them seeing the blonde hair and someone could easily fake that. But like Ian's possibly faked death maybe they faked her death too.
I thought they didnt see the body at all ...
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:18 pm

yeah, police wouldnt let a bounch of teen age girls see there dead friends body, would the girls even want to see it? i dont think so....

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  organicpeaches Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:43 pm

but i thought maya was like "they were digging up the cement and i saw the blonde hair" but maybe im wrong i thought i heard them saying something about blonde hair confused
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:25 pm

oh... well idk i dont remember!!!!!!!!!

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

SPOILER Alison alive ? Empty hmmm

Post  Spencer Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:59 pm

I think that it was Ali. Since Wilden was the main cop investigating the case and he was acting strange he may have lied and said it was Ali in the hole and it wasn't. Maybe Jason or Ian would check on Ali in the woods or wherever she could have been hiding? I don't know, the ending was very unexpected. confused

Spencer
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  lcwl Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:08 pm

i dont think the blond hair thing is possible. i mean... "she" was under the ground for 3 years. wouldnt the hair be REALLY dirty and brown?? or even decomposted?
lcwl
lcwl
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  AriesDream Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:27 pm

I've pretty much dedicated the free moments in Pre-Calculus class to debating about this, after I finished Unbelievable for the second time. First of all, there is something to be said about the amnesia. It is highly possible that Wilden and Jason were pretty much involved, but we could also be dealing with a whole new A and that this girl, who appears to be Ali, could in fact be her, but tied in another way.

(Bless Sara and her ability to keep us looped xD)

Although, I think that the night of Alison's murder could have been a tragic accident that Jason attempted to cover up. Ian could have confronted someone else, or Jason for that matter, with a horrific ending that Ali walked in on (or she AND Ian walked in on, thus tying them in). The cover up could have been made, but that brings in the question: Why is Ian still around for when Unbelievable sets in, and why would Ali fake her death?

Either she is dead and the girl's were probably confused, or whats bubbling under the surface is bigger than we can imagine.

Either is fine with me xD.

AriesDream
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  taliaaaaa Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:02 pm

organicpeaches wrote:but i thought maya was like "they were digging up the cement and i saw the blonde hair" but maybe im wrong i thought i heard them saying something about blonde hair confused

nope they didnt see any hair, her body was all decomposed. they knew it was ali because of her ring.. but you never know if the DNA tests were true or not. Someone could of put that ring on that body and the body could be someone elses..
taliaaaaa
taliaaaaa
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  XHannaX Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Ali is dead to me.... i honestly think she's dead i mean sure there is some weird stuff but then when you think about it makes sense...

shes dead
XHannaX
XHannaX
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

SPOILER Alison alive ? Empty i think she is alive.

Post  ariaemilyhannaspencer Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:04 pm

i think there are 5 people in the Dilunertis ( how eer u spell it family..
theres mom and dad, jason, and 2 alis. i think the 2 alis switched off and on when hanging out with friends, and one ali did something horried so the family never spoke of them. then, mean ali 1 told nice ali 2 that she had to meet up with Ian that night to see what he said, break up with melissa or ali 1 would tell veryone about ian and her. so when ali 2 went to go to see ian, ian got really upset bc maybe ali 2 wuoldent kiss him or omething like that, then killed nice ali, and ali came running out bc she heard screaming, then ali saw her as he was throwing her sister in the hole, thn mean ali ran into the woods andnever came out. that also explains the ring bc they would have the saem inteicals.
makesa sence to me.. tell me what u think!

ariaemilyhannaspencer
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  organicpeaches Sun May 23, 2010 7:53 pm

ariaemilyhannaspencer wrote:i think there are 5 people in the Dilunertis ( how eer u spell it family..
theres mom and dad, jason, and 2 alis. i think the 2 alis switched off and on when hanging out with friends, and one ali did something horried so the family never spoke of them. then, mean ali 1 told nice ali 2 that she had to meet up with Ian that night to see what he said, break up with melissa or ali 1 would tell veryone about ian and her. so when ali 2 went to go to see ian, ian got really upset bc maybe ali 2 wuoldent kiss him or omething like that, then killed nice ali, and ali came running out bc she heard screaming, then ali saw her as he was throwing her sister in the hole, thn mean ali ran into the woods andnever came out. that also explains the ring bc they would have the saem inteicals.
makesa sence to me.. tell me what u think!

i totally agree with that i think there were two that were twins and they would trade off, ones alive and one isnt and theyve been hiding the one that is alive like when aria went into jasons apartment and he got super mad...he could have been hiding something or someone in this case. and then when ally was in the woods maybe she couldnt remember anything but that idk...
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

SPOILER Alison alive ? Empty i have a new idea.

Post  ariaemilyhannaspencer Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:43 pm

ok, so, i think ALSO the new ali could be trying to kill the girls, i mean think about it:
they probly ruined her life somehow
she wants revenge
she probly hates them!!!

so maby thats what this new A is bout. maybe it is ali, but i dont think her name is ali, i think that her name was something diferent, like Alice, or Angie, or Angle.
something along those lines..
oh! and wasent Spencer suposed to be alis twin or somrthing..?

ariaemilyhannaspencer
Loner

Back to top Go down

SPOILER Alison alive ? Empty Ali theory

Post  luckympk Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:53 pm

ariaemilyhannaspencer wrote:ok, so, i think ALSO the new ali could be trying to kill the girls, i mean think about it:
they probly ruined her life somehow
she wants revenge
she probly hates them!!!

so maby thats what this new A is bout. maybe it is ali, but i dont think her name is ali, i think that her name was something diferent, like Alice, or Angie, or Angle.
something along those lines..
oh! and wasent Spencer suposed to be alis twin or somrthing..?

Spencer wasn't her twin, but they are half sisters. They share the same father.
But I think Ali has a twin. A lot of the clues have pointed to that and it would help explain a lot of things. Sara has written the books amazingly.

luckympk
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next