Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Theories?? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Theories?? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Theories?? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Theories?? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Theories?? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Theories?? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Theories?? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Theories?? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Theories?? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Theories??

+7
MissKylieNikole
nefaruru
XHannaX
summerxsun
AmericanDirrty
Cuuujo..?
organicpeaches
11 posters

Go down

Theories?? Empty Theories??

Post  organicpeaches Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:55 pm

SO this is what i think, since Spencer's dad had an affair with Ali's mom and he claims he didn't know about the kids (notice how he said kid[u]s[/u]) so that makes me think ali has a twin and twins have the same DNA so that may not have been ali in the hole that could have been her twin (lucys sister) and lucys sister got in the hole because she switched with ali.

another theory i have is alison was the one in the mental hospital and her brother was always signing in to visit her and thts how she knows iris Smile
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

Theories?? Empty Re: Theories??

Post  Cuuujo..? Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:42 pm

What the That makes no sense?
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  AmericanDirrty Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:15 pm

organicpeaches wrote:SO this is what i think, since Spencer's dad had an affair with Ali's mom and he claims he didn't know about the kids (notice how he said kid[u]s[/u]) so that makes me think ali has a twin and twins have the same DNA so that may not have been ali in the hole that could have been her twin (lucys sister) and lucys sister got in the hole because she switched with ali.

That could be true. I am thinking the same thing, I think Ali does have a twin. Spencer's dad did say that he didn't know about "the kids" until later on. So maybe Mrs. DiLaurentis gave birth to twin girls. Maybe he didn't mean Jason, or only Jason when he said the "kids". I think it's very much possible. I'm just not sure who her twin is, maybe it's Leah or maybe it's Iris. Hmm...
AmericanDirrty
AmericanDirrty
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  summerxsun Wed May 05, 2010 3:13 pm

I don't think the twin is Leah.. I think it is more likely to be Iris. Iris has some similarities to Ali (the well, the phrase) and was crazy (sibling problems?) Ali kept telling Hannah in her 'dreams' or whatever, "She's trying to hurt you like she hurt me" or something along those lines.

& Leah is too random to be the twin, imo. Lucy's (That was her name right?) parents / family seemed very upset the Leah left and there is no reason to believe Leah was adopted, so that wouldn't make sense if Leah was Ali's twin.

summerxsun
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  XHannaX Wed May 05, 2010 3:19 pm

[b]Also... in the beginning of one of the books (i dont remmber) emily sees a perscription medicine bottle in the trash for Alison DiLaurentris. What it was for was marked off. Emily figures it allergeis but what if it helped her to NOT be depressed. Maybe Ali DID kill herself. I mean.. she seemed ready when she ran out of the barn. Everything was going the WRONG way...
XHannaX
XHannaX
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  summerxsun Wed May 05, 2010 3:54 pm

But I also think Ali was always pretty pleased with herself, like I think she definitely thought highly of herself so I tend to not completely believe that. Though her mother did ask if Ali was happy and what not.

Though, if it were a suicide.. why were Ian and Jenna killed to cove someone's tracks? & Why was someone named Billy Ford or whoever, framed as the murder?

summerxsun
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  XHannaX Thu May 06, 2010 2:44 pm

I'm not sure about those yet. Ian obviously had something to hold over Ali (her threat???) and he was the first assumption. Then Jenna, because Ali blinded her... Billy is probably just going to be another. Unfortunately, I hope she didn't kill her self. What a lame ending! I want the last book to be the BEST!
XHannaX
XHannaX
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  summerxsun Fri May 07, 2010 8:15 am

Yeah, I think a lot of people would be mad if after reading 8 books we discover she just killed herself. That'd be kind of a pathetic ending after building this whole thing up & after the "Ali killed Ali". That'd be too obvious so I'm thinking not, thankfully.

& I think Billy was completely framed. He had no real reason to kill the girls, other than being a creepy worker. But when Spencer asked the person IMing her from Ian's account what his middle name was, he answered correctly and apparently very very few people knew it. And I doubt Billy Ford was one of them, and so when he wound up with the information to the IM account / saved convos or whatever, it was A setting him up I'm pretty sure.

summerxsun
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Fri May 07, 2010 7:37 pm

xprettyxlies wrote:I don't think the twin is Leah.. I think it is more likely to be Iris. Iris has some similarities to Ali (the well, the phrase) and was crazy (sibling problems?) Ali kept telling Hannah in her 'dreams' or whatever, "She's trying to hurt you like she hurt me" or something along those lines.

& Leah is too random to be the twin, imo. Lucy's (That was her name right?) parents / family seemed very upset the Leah left and there is no reason to believe Leah was adopted, so that wouldn't make sense if Leah was Ali's twin.

who r leah and iris?/ Question
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  summerxsun Sun May 09, 2010 5:30 pm

You'll find out in the seventh book. Smile

summerxsun
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  MissKylieNikole Wed May 19, 2010 11:50 pm

The twin theory makes a lot of sense, however, if that is the case Ali's family has A LOT of explaining to do. I keep getting stuck on Spencer's dad saying "kids" though. It can't be Jason which once again makes you think that Ali was a twin. Ugh. I mean it could be Iris...but I think that is way too easy.

Also, I think Ali was the only going to Radleys. They kept talking about how perfect the hand writing was. Maybe she was embarrassed to be going there (obviously) so she would sign Jason's name rather than her own.

As for Mr. Billy Ford....I was a bit shock that Sara chose to use someone random like that, however, in a sense he was kind of under our noses the whole time...like when Ali said how they kept harrassing her and stuff. I'm interested to hear how Jeanna was killed because Melissa said they killed her the same way Ali was killed....it sounds really brutal Sad I just can't believe it was someone they didn't know...framed maybe??

I keep thinking Melissa has something to do with it too but then she does something and I think that I'm wrong. I feel like if she was A or the killer that would be too predictable. Oh and as for Ian...is he alive??? I keep thinking he has to be. Like when Spencer thought she saw Melissa outside looking for something...which was probably Ian's ring...because he realized he lost it? And if he is really dead...WHERE IS HIS BODY??

One thing is for sure...Rosewood's police force really SUCKS!!! I kept thinking Wilden had something to do with it the WHOLE time too and Jason. And although the girls don't think they do anymore...I think they are hiding something.

I just really can't wait til June 8th!!!
MissKylieNikole
MissKylieNikole
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  alysiabfk Sat May 29, 2010 6:08 am

I also noticed the kid[s], i was thinking Jason, but that's a bit too predictable, plus I think Mr. DiLaurentis would think something was up. I never thought of twins though! I thought it could just be a random other sibling. But yes I don't think it could be Leah
summerxsun wrote:& Leah is too random to be the twin, imo. Lucy's (That was her name right?) parents / family seemed very upset the Leah left and there is no reason to believe Leah was adopted, so that wouldn't make sense if Leah was Ali's twin.
That makes perfect sence to me!

But i also don't think that Ali killed herself, no way, that would be a bad ending to the book. either someone else killed her, or she's alive.

I also think Ian is dead dead dead! They found his body and someone moved it, but he's still dead!

And Billy ford is being set up for sure! But the thing that doesn't make sense is HOW he is being setup. So someone would have to have somethign on him to make him fess up for killing Ali & Jenna. But i don't see what he could have done that could be so bad? Becasue he's going to jail for being like a molester, and a murderer, so what could be worse then that, that he would want to cover up? becasue either way he's going to jail for it right? Unless he has like a random sibling, and someone was like "take the blame or i'm going to kill someone you love!" But again that would be way to random.
But yes I definatly don't think he's A it's too random, so I don't know who else A could be. I was thinking Iris, But she couldn't be stalkking all of these girls.

One of the many questions i have is WHAT could jenna and Ali have in common? The only thing is the molested thing, and i don't think it could be anything else, cuz that was jenna's whole storyline, so unless jason molested Ali, i don't think it would be that. Also if jason DID molest Ali i think she would be out to get him more, like they faught, but she wasn't like scared or like "get away from me!" kind of thing, it was more like she thought he was stupid, you know?

MissKylieNikole wrote:The twin theory makes a lot of sense, however, if that is the case Ali's family has A LOT of explaining to do. I keep getting stuck on Spencer's dad saying "kids" though. It can't be Jason which once again makes you think that Ali was a twin. Ugh. I mean it could be Iris...but I think that is way too easy.

Also, I think Ali was the only going to Radleys. They kept talking about how perfect the hand writing was. Maybe she was embarrassed to be going there (obviously) so she would sign Jason's name rather than her own.

Yea i also think it would be way too easy if Iris was the twin. About Iris being a twin though, i guess that could happen, but lots of things just wouldn't make sence. Like if Spencer's dad found out later about the kid[s], wouldn't he have been more involved in Ali's murder? Or atleast look into it more, or atleast try to find what happend to his other daughter. Maybe they just didn't mension it yet, but it seems a bit far fetched for me.
And in the first place why would Ali's mom and Spencer's dad keep one child and give away the other? What would be the reasoning for keeping one? And Mr. DiLaurentis would have KNOWN if his wife had twins or not, unless he wasn't there for the pregnancy, he too would have known there were 2 babies, so what were these parents reasoning for only keeping one?
Do you think there was something on the flag that could have represented the twin? Because hanna keeps going back to the flag, and how there is some clue on it. I have no idea what it could be though. I can onyl remeber something chanel, and some frog on it, but what else was on it that could have a deeper meaning? Maybe nothign to do with a twin, but what was on the flag that is so important?
I also just think it would be kind of random for Iris to be Ali's twin. I think she just thinks hanna is a murderer, and wants to get her. And I think it is a possibility that Ali was checked into Radley's and signed it under Jason's name and thats how she knows Iris, i don't think there i smuch else to it.

So who else could be her twin, maybe not twin but other sibling? And whoever it is, I think is also A.

I'm so confused!!!!

alysiabfk
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  XHannaX Sat May 29, 2010 7:35 am

Wow. I definately agree with you on the whole "Whoever it is I also think is A"
XHannaX
XHannaX
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  tay_tay4297 Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:23 pm

remember when the lady told aria that "ali killed ali". well could that mean that if ali had a twin that maybe the twin killed ali Question

(this probably isnt a good theory)
tay_tay4297
tay_tay4297
Loner

Back to top Go down

Theories?? Empty The Wanted Book Truth

Post  divine95 Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:00 pm

All of you have said about the twin theory is true. Alison had a twin by the name of Courtney, who is completely crazy and stayed at a mental place. She was dying to be just like Alison so one day she pretends she is, but then Alison's parents don't believe Ali after she pleads saying that she is the real Ali because they think that she is Courtney since Courtney is crazy. So Ali gets sent to the mental place. While Courtney pretends to be Alison.
Jason always visited Alison at that place. She gets out around the night of the sleepover. So when Courtney left the sleepover, Ali got into a fight with her, Ali was the second blonde. This caused Courtney to fall into the hole. But since the two sisters have the same DNA, everyone thought that it was Ali who fell.
Billy didn't really have anything to do with this. Ali was "A" in the last book, Heartless. She was indeed the one who pretending they were Ian while iming Spencer.
Oh by the way, Ali was the one that killed Ian and Jenna, yeah she's not so different from her sister is she? So there that's what happens in the Wanted book.

divine95
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  gaialess Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:12 pm

^^^
Spoiler much?
I already read the book but some people might not have.

gaialess
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down