Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
SPOILER Alison alive ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
SPOILER Alison alive ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
SPOILER Alison alive ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
SPOILER Alison alive ? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
SPOILER Alison alive ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
SPOILER Alison alive ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
SPOILER Alison alive ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
SPOILER Alison alive ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
SPOILER Alison alive ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

SPOILER Alison alive ?

+16
Clairvoyance
luckympk
ariaemilyhannaspencer
XHannaX
taliaaaaa
AriesDream
lcwl
Spencer
organicpeaches
pllsweetie
becca1029
Ashlie
prettylittleliarsaholic
annahh33
Alison
PrettyLittleLiar
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SPOILER Alison alive ? - Page 2 Empty Re: SPOILER Alison alive ?

Post  Clairvoyance Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Hmm, in the last book, didn't that girl disappear from that Amish town? Maybe it was her in the hole, and the DNA could have been faked by Officer Warren. Although I can't imagine why they would need to fake that ... maybe Alison's in on the whole thing?

I don't know if I'm remembering about the Amish girl right though. I read that book quite a while ago and haven't been back to reread it yet.

Personally, I want to believe Ali is still alive. I just can't logically make it fit, so I'm unsure whether it'll turn out to be true or not.

Clairvoyance
Loner

Back to top Go down

SPOILER Alison alive ? - Page 2 Empty Alison

Post  luckympk Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Well, the last book is quite a shocker. It's really good though. But I'm not openly spoiling anything.

luckympk
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  pllluva Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:58 pm

come on guys! don't you REMEMBER? it said in "Killer" that it wasn't even for sure her body and the murderer is so obviously wilden and jason. i think that "A" is maya though because remember also in "Killer" wehn she smirked at emily and was being creepy at the hotel opening? i think that jenna hated ali and was minipulating her to help her get rid of toby and was helping maya to be "A" because she hated ali and might know her secrets.

pllluva
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  organicpeaches Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Clairvoyance wrote:
Hmm, in the last book, didn't that girl disappear from that Amish town? Maybe it was her in the hole, and the DNA could have been faked by Officer Warren. Although I can't imagine why they would need to fake that ... maybe Alison's in on the whole thing?

I don't know if I'm remembering about the Amish girl right though. I read that book quite a while ago and haven't been back to reread it yet.

Personally, I want to believe Ali is still alive. I just can't logically make it fit, so I'm unsure whether it'll turn out to be true or not.

I TOTALLY agree with you, because if they were twins they'd have the same DNA and didn't spencer remember seeing ali talking to another blonde person the night she disappeared or am i wrong
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

SPOILER Alison alive ? - Page 2 Empty @OrganicPeachs

Post  ariaemilyhannaspencer Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:24 am

yeah, i think your right!
i just want wanted to be released soooooooo badly!
but, i kinda dont, bc its fnu trying to figuer it out aha!(:
but isent Jason blond?
:O MAYBE she was talking to him....

ariaemilyhannaspencer
Loner

Back to top Go down

SPOILER Alison alive ? - Page 2 Empty DO NOT READ IF U DO KNOW WANNA FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS IN WANTED.

Post  ariaemilyhannaspencer Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:36 am

***SPOLIER SPOLIER******
I JUST FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENS IN WANTED.
i found on the form someone had read it,
and this is what they posted...
you can find the form if you go to the books section, then hit wanted,
and youll see something(:

I just had to write this down and talk about it so here it is:
Ali has a twin. Her name is Courtney. She's has mental problems, and she was the one in Radley. Jason had been visiting her there. The weekend where the four go to her backyard to steal the flag (which has been mentioned many times) Ali was in her room. Courtney, has an obsession with wanting to be Ali, like have her 'flawless' life and what not. The ring on the dead body belonged to Alison BUT Courtney had stolen it. That weekend Courtney was switching hospitals. That's where The Reserve comes in. When Alison was inside, Courtney had snuck out. But as Courtney was outside talking to the others, Ali was inside trying to convince her parents that she was, in fact, Ali. Considering Courtney's issues, her parents didn't believe her, and ALISON was the one they took to the reserve. The next weekend she came back home was the end of seventh grade sleepover. She had been so mad about being sent off and her sister taking over her life and she wanted revenge. Alison was the second blonde that Spencer saw. The DNA results were right when they came back, because twins have the exact same DNA. And that's why they all
thought it was Alison. so, Ali killed Courtney, for taking over her life for so long, bc Courney had pretended to be Ali, that why she droped Naomi and Riley so quick, so Courtney was the one who as "best friends" with the PPL.

ariaemilyhannaspencer
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  This_isA Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:44 am

Oh, let me just tell you im still alive, and you bitches are going down!!

Kisses!! xox <3 A.
This_isA
This_isA
Loner

Back to top Go down

SPOILER Alison alive ? - Page 2 Empty Holy shit

Post  PrettyLittleKat16 Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:17 pm

so many stupid Alison or A impersonators.. tsk tsk
PrettyLittleKat16
PrettyLittleKat16
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  heartless Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:39 am

ok i have read all the books and ali AND courtney were in the woods(courtney is mental secret twin of ali). courtney is obsessed with being ali Twisted Evil . she used to go to the radley. but they renovated it so she had to move to the preserve. well the few hours she was home to switch 4 pretty little liars went in the backyard to capture alis flag. well courtney walked out and talked to them. little did real ali know that courtney took her a ring and went outside. alis mom thought she was courtney and took her to the preserve. ali kept sayin she was ali and that was a normal courtney act so they shipped her away. the last sleepover of seventh grade was very sad little did they know real ali was looking at them from the window taking pictures. when spencer and courtney fought courtney ran out and that is when ali killed her. ali was the one who will set fire on the woods and barn. she even tried to get the girls arrested. so i might tell you more later but for now too da loo Smile

heartless
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2