Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Naomi - Riley - Alison best friends EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Naomi - Riley - Alison best friends EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Naomi - Riley - Alison best friends EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Naomi - Riley - Alison best friends EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Naomi - Riley - Alison best friends EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Naomi - Riley - Alison best friends EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Naomi - Riley - Alison best friends EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Naomi - Riley - Alison best friends EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Naomi - Riley - Alison best friends EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Naomi - Riley - Alison best friends

+4
pllsweetie
TheNewAria
prettylittleliarsaholic
PrettyLittleLiar
8 posters

Go down

Naomi - Riley - Alison best friends Empty Naomi - Riley - Alison best friends

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:29 am

Why did Ali drop riley and naomi for aria spencer hanna and emily ?
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

Naomi - Riley - Alison best friends Empty Re: Naomi - Riley - Alison best friends

Post  prettylittleliarsaholic Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:24 pm

i wonder? i have never really solved that mystery yet but i would love to get the dirt to bury them alive
prettylittleliarsaholic
prettylittleliarsaholic
Loner

Back to top Go down

Naomi - Riley - Alison best friends Empty Re: naomi-riley- alison's EX- best friends

Post  TheNewAria Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:34 pm

[font=Georgia][/font The question I'm asking is why? what did Naomi and Riley do? and another question, is Kate going to be the new Alison for those two? confused
TheNewAria
TheNewAria
Loner

Back to top Go down

Naomi - Riley - Alison best friends Empty Re: Naomi - Riley - Alison best friends

Post  pllsweetie Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:10 pm

I think that kate is totally going to be the new alison!!! but probably not ditch them like ali did..... maybe ali ditched them just cause she could..... and that she didnt need them to be popular but that they needed her.... or maybe they did do something.....

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNewAria Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:30 pm

[i]I agree..... they probably did to something, but what? As far as I could tell they explained NOTHING about that.....
TheNewAria
TheNewAria
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  organicpeaches Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:23 pm

I think maybe knowing ali she wanted to learn everyone secrets so once she learned naiomi and rileys secrets she changed friends
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:26 pm

that would make sence but idk.... its all kinda strange.....

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  meyesme Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:09 am

I always kinda expected more to the Naomi-Riley-Ali friendship and that Naomi and Riley at least knew things about Ali the four didn't.. not MAJOR secrets but things that would be all significant in the end. I kinda thought we'd learn something when Kate made Hanna befriend Naomi and Riley but nothing really happened. Oh well. I still have a feeling it's plot-significant though.
meyesme
meyesme
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:45 pm

yeah they are probably playing a trick on her because naomi and riley took her back as a friend WAY to quickly.... but i bet that its not something totally totaly mean but something that may make hanna think about her actions before she does them..... but idk..... confused confused confused confused confused

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  organicpeaches Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:45 pm

ya one minute kates nice but then u think shes going to do something but its hard to tell if shes actually nice or not because of wat mona did to hanna her dad shoould relize that
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  meyesme Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:50 am

But then again, so is Hanna. They both have the same issues. Hanna totally gave away the herpes thing too so it's not like Kate can trust Hanna either. Kate sucks more though. Hate the dad for not realising that.
meyesme
meyesme
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  organicpeaches Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:22 pm

but the herpies thing wasnt true kate said it was something else so she could have just made it up to see what hannas secret was
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:44 pm

Naomi and Riley obviously know more than they're letting us know. I wonder why alison dropped them for the four other girls. Maybe it could be a clue to the truth. They probably some stuff about Ali that she didnt want them to know. so she let them go. I think that Naomi and Riley became friends with Kate so quickly because she reminds them of Ali a bit. Kate is blond, she's manipulative and a bitch. though for Ali being a manipulative bitch i think it was more because she was hiding something, it was a way to feel secure that nothing would be discovered, it was a defense tactic. She probably learned that lesson after she dropped Naomi and riley.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  meyesme Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:39 am

Wow! Yeah that totally make sense!
meyesme
meyesme
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  px280 Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:43 pm

No, Kate is a brunette. Its said so a few times in the books

px280
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down