Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
alison the world is KILLING yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
alison the world is KILLING yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
alison the world is KILLING yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
alison the world is KILLING yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
alison the world is KILLING yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
alison the world is KILLING yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
alison the world is KILLING yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
alison the world is KILLING yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
alison the world is KILLING yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

alison the world is KILLING yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!

Go down

Are Darren and jason up to something

alison the world is KILLING yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! Vote_lcap100%alison the world is KILLING yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
alison the world is KILLING yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! Vote_lcap0%alison the world is KILLING yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
alison the world is KILLING yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! Vote_lcap0%alison the world is KILLING yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

alison the world is KILLING yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! Empty alison the world is KILLING yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!

Post  Cuuujo..? Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:49 am

O.k. one question. why would Darren be singing THAT song at a time like that! I think hes hideing something I think Jason and darren are covering up a big part of Ali's murder. who knows maybe they killed Ian 2 the more i think about it the more it makes sense. Why was Darren headding the oppist direction whaen the girls said they found Ian's body and that he needed to get help? Was it so Jason could drag Ian's body away? Why was Darren driveing so fast to drop Hanna off at her house. And the million dollar question: What sibling problems?
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down