Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Wells & other twin theories EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Wells & other twin theories EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Wells & other twin theories EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Wells & other twin theories EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Wells & other twin theories EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Wells & other twin theories EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Wells & other twin theories EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Wells & other twin theories EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Wells & other twin theories EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Wells & other twin theories

3 posters

Go down

Wells & other twin theories Empty Wells & other twin theories

Post  Linds0298 Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:35 pm

I already posted one of my many predictions on a Heartless topic, but now i'm making it my own topic, so here we go. does anyone remember the well? When Ali was hypnotizing them, they all dreamed they were falling down a well and then Ali drew a well on her flag and then Iris drew that well on the wall at the mental hospital! i think the well is definitely connected somehow. Anyway, I think Ali has a twin, but she has like a personality disorder and thats why Jason was checked into Radley, or whatever the institution was called. He was visiting her, and on her visit home, she would snap into Ali, and try to ruin her life sort of. Like when she was snickering over the diary in the flashback of the afternoon she died, she was reading the girls secrets that Ali had wrote in there. So her mom knew it was Ali2 and then Ali came down in the tee-shirt all clueless because she didn't know she was home. And the Manga Frog was not on the flag like Ali ( or Ali2) said because she didn't remember what her sister wrote. Then, Ali2 snapped and killed Ali, because she was mad at her for pretending, like how the girls heard two voices that sounded the same yelling at eachother, then a deeper one, Jason, said "Enough!" and stopped the siblings form fighting. Or Jason killed Ali, thinking it was Ali2, because he was fed up with all the fighting. But Ali2 doesn't remember what she does as Ali, so she forgot "her" ex bffs. I don't know what a well has to do with it, but maybe thats wear Ali2 is hiding everything. Or Jason and Wilden, as they are very sketchy characters also. Also, some other evidence of twins: when the girls were in the backyard, and Ali's mom goes "We're leaving." and then the light upstairs turns off and then when Ali goes back into her house, it turns back on. Who else would it be besides Ali's room and who else would be in there and why would it be said in there if it wasn't of any importance at all? Also, what is with the Pills in the garbage? I don't have a clue about A, I don't think its Wilden or Jason. I know they are doing something with it, weather theres twins or not, but they are doing something. I feeling Sara is going to in depth with Wilden that its too obv. that they are the main cause. Billy Ford seems too....Random and not mentioned enough and not that sketchy details ( he is sketchy and all, don't get me wrong,) Another random twin thing that I thought of; The picture with Jenna, Ali and the "Blonde that is said to be Naomi" probably isn't because her little side kick Rylie or whatever her name is wouldn't be far behind and why would it be her, after Ali dumped them? I think its Ali2. Post your theories and elaborate on mine alien ( hehe the alien is cute Smile

Linds0298
Loner

Back to top Go down

Wells & other twin theories Empty Re: Wells & other twin theories

Post  Linds0298 Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Also, Ali "forgot" how to feed the cat, and when hanna said she would go get Ali's diary, Ali's mom freaked out, because Ali2's stuff was up there, or Ali2 herself. But then again, Could Wilden be lying about the DNA? And if he is, whose body did they find? Some other questions that Im wondering about: Was Ali the only product of the affair between Spencer's dad and Ali's mom? Spencer's Dad said the word "kids..." Did he mean Ali and Jason were both his, or did he slip up, including Ali's twin? And now, Iris. She sort of came out of left field, really, and interesting tidbits of information were brought up by her and about her. I'll start a diffrent topic about her.Billy Ford: Did he really do it?
I believed it for about an hour or so, until I really started thinking about it, and I'm really not sure. There may be a good chance that he killed Jenna, but I'm not sure about Ali. I think he might never have even realized there was a body in the hole that he was dumping concrete on. I'm not sure if he's being framed for the murders, but I definitely think he's being framed for being A. I don't think that he was EVER A, and I've never really thought that A and the Killer were the same person. And finally... and this is just something that's been getting on my nerves... Does anybody else wish that Spencer, Hanna, Aria, or Emily would just get up the nerve to ask Naomi and Riley what happened between them and Ali? That's been driving me crazy! I really want to know if it was just a typical fight that girls have at that age, or if there was something more behind it.

Linds0298
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  summerxsun Wed May 05, 2010 3:05 pm

Yes, I definitely noticed the cat thing, and her mom was like "you've been doing this since 3rd grade!" I definitely think there is a strong possibility of Ali having a twin. My reasoning: I think that Ali's twin had some mental illness. SHE was the one who was going to the mental hospital, and Jason was visiting her, which is why Emily found the check in & out sheet at the Radley. That is also why he was upset when he saw the invitation, and thought it was a cruel joke. I think his sporadic behavior was to throw us off, and he wasn't the "mental" one. When Aria is at the cemetery and is getting arrested, Jason is there. She said "He's crazy! He was in a mental institution!" And Jason says "No Aria! You have it all wrong.." This would tie in with him getting a phone call from a girl while in school in one of the flashback memories to where Aria was waiting for Jason to show off her autographed book. It could also be why Ali got a phone call too at one point, and seemed annoyed. Then she claimed it was just her brother but obviously she couldn't say "oh, it's my secret twin sister who nobody knows about !" This would explain why Ali had a lot of mistakes and seemed forgetful and why Spencer's dad said " I didn't know about the kids (plural ) until later". I don't think Jason is related to Spencer, because Spencer herself said "Thinking back, Ali did look a lot different than Jason (Jason had their mother's nose, but Ali had Spencer's dad's.) and her father.. blah blah blah". So I think that is hinting at a possible twin as well. Also, if Ali's mom had a child through Spencer's dad, I think she'd be smart enough the second time and make sure not to make the same mistake. There is also a pretty big age gap there between Ali and Jason. Spencer also thinks about "Is Jason my half-brother too?" Which also makes me less likely to think so.

summerxsun
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxAxxx Wed May 05, 2010 3:06 pm

im re-reading them and writitng down anything fishy. I'll post soon Smile
xxxAxxx
xxxAxxx
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  summerxsun Wed May 05, 2010 3:59 pm

I need to re-read the first four as well , unfortunately my books are in a different city than I am so I should be able to get a hold of them in a week.

summerxsun
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down