Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
My Theories!! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
My Theories!! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
My Theories!! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
My Theories!! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
My Theories!! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
My Theories!! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
My Theories!! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
My Theories!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
My Theories!! EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

My Theories!!

3 posters

Go down

My Theories!! Empty My Theories!!

Post  Ashlie Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:03 pm

Hi guys! Ok, i have just a bunch of random theories.
1. OK so you guys remember how in the last book Spencers bank account was emptied out? And we all just assumed it was by the fake real estate guy? What if it was her parents? I mean they took away her car, and just about everything else. Why would they spend thousands of dollars on her college? And A like planned it so they would empty it at the same time she had the real estate guy sell her a fake apartment.
2. Remember how they found out Jason (Ali's brother) was going to the mental hospital? What if he was there visiting Ali? That would explain why she didn't remember them. They some how erased her memory and wanted to cover it up. So, the killed someone, put her ring on their finger, and hid Ali first in the mental hospital. Then in the house. Remember how Jason was freaking out the Aria almost went in there? Ali was probably in there.
3. OK so i dont remember what book this was in, but remember when they did the flashback of when the girls were trying to steal Ali's flag? And it said they saw her parents pulling away in the car, and we found out Jason was in the forest? I think whoever Jason and the cop killed was in the house. They turned on the light hoping someone would see and come save them. I have no idea who that could be, maybe a twin? But ya haha.

Ok well those are my kinda random theories!!

Ashlie
Loner

Back to top Go down

My Theories!! Empty Re: My Theories!!

Post  spencerstwin Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:08 pm

1. i don't know how would A know when they were planning to empty the account?
2. That could have happened, hmm.. but didn't Aria open a book? I haven't read Killer in a while but I think it was something Jason wrote in, like a diary maybe how he carried out his scheme. Either way, you know.
3. I think it may have been Jenna or Mona. I read this other theory that Mona and Maya were working together as A ('I've got A's to my name too) plus, that free basket of Ali's stuff was out on her curb. She had first pick as she got Ali's room. I can't wait till Heartless and Wanted come out!!!
spencerstwin
spencerstwin
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  acaciafisher Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:34 pm

umm, i was thinking maybe alison is alvie, and you know how there always talking about jenna. well there has to be something about that, what if alison is poseing as jessa, because somewhere in the books i cant remember where it said they felt like jessa was watching them, and she always has sun glasses on its not like they could tell, and they said she was gorgous and ali was gorgous as we all know, also jason did go into jennas house and started yelling at her (or alison),
i mean like things started getting fishey when jenna came back to town, it could happen.

acaciafisher
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down