Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Do You Like Animated Television Sitcom as Bob's Burgers EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Do You Like Animated Television Sitcom as Bob's Burgers EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Do You Like Animated Television Sitcom as Bob's Burgers EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Do You Like Animated Television Sitcom as Bob's Burgers EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Do You Like Animated Television Sitcom as Bob's Burgers EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Do You Like Animated Television Sitcom as Bob's Burgers EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Do You Like Animated Television Sitcom as Bob's Burgers EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Do You Like Animated Television Sitcom as Bob's Burgers EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Do You Like Animated Television Sitcom as Bob's Burgers EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Do You Like Animated Television Sitcom as Bob's Burgers

Go down

Do You Like Animated Television Sitcom as Bob's Burgers Empty Do You Like Animated Television Sitcom as Bob's Burgers

Post  Jessica520 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:06 am

I absolutely love bob's burgers. I have never fallen in love with a television show as quickly as I have with this one.The humor is original, fresh, and it completely helps push the plot of each show along instead of throwing in humor that is completely unrelated to the plot. There is no comparison between this show and other animated comedies on television currently. Family Guy, The Simpsons, and other shows on TV now are re-using jokes and going for the easy laugh with sex jokes, but Bob's Burgers Season 1has smart comedy that often hits you a few minutes later.The characters are all so different, quirky, and lovable! I can see the typical family dynamic and it depicts families as they are. I love it. This show is great and I hope it keeps going!If you are a fan of Bob's Burgers,you may want to collect the Bob's Burgers DVD Box Set,you can get the cheapest and best quality DVD of it on www.collectcheaps.com!

Jessica520
Loner

Back to top Go down