Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
CBS, Ashton Kutcher Team to Develop 'Dear Girls,' Yet Another Twitter-Based Sitcom EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
CBS, Ashton Kutcher Team to Develop 'Dear Girls,' Yet Another Twitter-Based Sitcom EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
CBS, Ashton Kutcher Team to Develop 'Dear Girls,' Yet Another Twitter-Based Sitcom EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
CBS, Ashton Kutcher Team to Develop 'Dear Girls,' Yet Another Twitter-Based Sitcom EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
CBS, Ashton Kutcher Team to Develop 'Dear Girls,' Yet Another Twitter-Based Sitcom EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
CBS, Ashton Kutcher Team to Develop 'Dear Girls,' Yet Another Twitter-Based Sitcom EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
CBS, Ashton Kutcher Team to Develop 'Dear Girls,' Yet Another Twitter-Based Sitcom EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
CBS, Ashton Kutcher Team to Develop 'Dear Girls,' Yet Another Twitter-Based Sitcom EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
CBS, Ashton Kutcher Team to Develop 'Dear Girls,' Yet Another Twitter-Based Sitcom EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

CBS, Ashton Kutcher Team to Develop 'Dear Girls,' Yet Another Twitter-Based Sitcom

Go down

CBS, Ashton Kutcher Team to Develop 'Dear Girls,' Yet Another Twitter-Based Sitcom Empty CBS, Ashton Kutcher Team to Develop 'Dear Girls,' Yet Another Twitter-Based Sitcom

Post  sharong Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:45 am

Guys and gals, please sit down Ghost Whisperer DVD for this news, it's a doozy. Sitting? Good, because CBS and Ashton Kutcher are teaming to develop another sitcom based on Ghost Whisperer DVD box set a Twitter feed.

I know, you must be thinking, "WHAT!?"Ghost Whisperer box set and your mind is surely blown. Where do they come up with these ideas!?

The project, 'Dear Girls,' is the second Twitter-Futurama DVD Box Set based show the network is working on. And of course nobody can forget William Futurama DVD Shatner in '$#*! My Dad Says.' The project currently has a script commitment,Futurama DVDs like 'Shh ... Don't Tell Steve.'

According to Deadline Hollywood, 'Dear Girls' Married with children DVD is based on the Web site and Twitter feed of a man who listens to his upstairs married with children box set female neighbors. Yes, it sounds creepy, but he apparently "learns"married with children the ways of women by eavesdropping on their everyday activities.

Some Tweets from Charlie McDowell, the man behind Medium Seasons 1-6 DVD Box Set the Web site "Dear Girls Above Me," include: "Dear Girls Above Me, Medium DVD 'Did you hear that all these kids were rescued in Chile after being trapped in Medium1-6 DVD some mountain?' Miners, not minors," and "Dear GAM, Your "friend" from last night was fun,Medium DVD Box Set but did he need to grunt, "You like that," over and over? It seemed pretty Medium DVD Season clear you did."

All you struggling writers and creative Thomas and Friends types who are looking for your big TV break better start a Twitter about stuff Thomas and Friends dvd other people say. It's gold, especially at CBS.

The script is being written by McDowell Disney movies dvd and Justin Lader with Tim Doyle in talks to supervise the script and executive Disney cartoons dvd produce. Kutcher, his producing partner Jason Goldberg and David Disney animation dvd Schiff will also executive produce.

If CBS winds up with three Twitter-based Disney films dvd shows, will the other networks hop on the trend? That new Disney classics dvd 'Incredible Hulk' series at ABC could very easily Disney classic movies dvd become @DrunkHulk.

sharong
Loner

Back to top Go down