Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Who do you think Ali's killer is?? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Who do you think Ali's killer is?? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Who do you think Ali's killer is?? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Who do you think Ali's killer is?? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Who do you think Ali's killer is?? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Who do you think Ali's killer is?? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Who do you think Ali's killer is?? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Who do you think Ali's killer is?? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Who do you think Ali's killer is?? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Who do you think Ali's killer is??

+7
XHannaX
Pretty_Little_Liar
Holllisterlvr2010
Hillary
Alison
PrettyLittleLiar
KyarahLockhart
11 posters

Go down

Who do you think Ali's killer is?? Empty Who do you think Ali's killer is??

Post  KyarahLockhart Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Could Ali's killer be her brother??, Naomi and Riley?? or even Officer Wilden?

KyarahLockhart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Who do you think Ali's killer is?? Empty Re: Who do you think Ali's killer is??

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:55 am

I don't think Ali is dead .I think Jenna died that night and Ali and Jenna were friends . Maybe they had a fight and Ali killed Jenna . Then Ali got her sunglasses , so you can't see her beautiful blue eyes . This is a little bit crazy but everything is possible in Rosewood .
KyarahLockhart wrote:Could Ali's killer be her brother??, Naomi and Riley?? or even Officer Wilden?
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Alison Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:24 am

I don't know. I just read Killer and I've got a lot of new stuff to think about now (:
Alison
Alison
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Hillary Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:35 pm

[quote="PrettyLittleLiar"]I don't think Ali is dead .I think Jenna died that night and Ali and Jenna were friends . Maybe they had a fight and Ali killed Jenna . Then Ali got her sunglasses , so you can't see her beautiful blue eyes . This is a little bit crazy but everything is possible in Rosewood .
KyarahLockhart wrote:Could Ali's killer be her brother??, Naomi and Riley?? or even Officer Wilden?
[/quote i with the girl who said this i think this happened to

Hillary
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Holllisterlvr2010 Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:36 pm

PrettyLittleLiar wrote:I don't think Ali is dead .I think Jenna died that night and Ali and Jenna were friends . Maybe they had a fight and Ali killed Jenna . Then Ali got her sunglasses , so you can't see her beautiful blue eyes . This is a little bit crazy but everything is possible in Rosewood .

That could be possible. Didn't Toby die because he " knew too much?" What if Mona wasn't referring to him knowing about her being A?What if that meant he knew too much about the death or jenna-as-Ali. I mean if Ali was Jenna in disguise, why didn't she come forward? Think about it.Ali and Jenna were pretty close too. Was it because they could relate, or because something else? Either Jenna knows about the death or knows about Ali. Maybe Jenna-as-Ali needed it to be a secret? Maybe she would die alongside Emily, Hanna, Spencer, and Aria if she told? But that doesn't explain why Ali didn't recognize the girls? And Jenna's voice not sounding like Ali's? And Naomi or Riley might be A. I mean they WOULD know things about her, right? They were friends at one point Maybe Riley or Naomi saw it as Emily, Hanna, Spencer, and Aria stealing Ali away and they were jealous? You know, it was never mentioned why Ali wasn't friends with Naomi or Riley anymore? And i don't believe it was a coincidence that Ali picked them.

Holllisterlvr2010
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Hillary Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:52 pm

i think its her bro and the officer

Hillary
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Little_Liar Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:13 pm

PrettyLittleLiar wrote:I don't think Ali is dead .I think Jenna died that night and Ali and Jenna were friends . Maybe they had a fight and Ali killed Jenna . Then Ali got her sunglasses , so you can't see her beautiful blue eyes . This is a little bit crazy but everything is possible in Rosewood .

wow..that's a good theory...that Jenna is actually Ali......they are very similar, and when aria was in the art room with Jenna, Jenna somehow knew that that was aria,..... but she "can't see"

Pretty_Little_Liar
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Little_Liar Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:14 pm

Holllisterlvr2010 wrote:

That could be possible. Didn't Toby die because he " knew too much?" What if Mona wasn't referring to him knowing about her being A?What if that meant he knew too much about the death or jenna-as-Ali. I mean if Ali was Jenna in disguise, why didn't she come forward? Think about it.Ali and Jenna were pretty close too. Was it because they could relate, or because something else? Either Jenna knows about the death or knows about Ali. Maybe Jenna-as-Ali needed it to be a secret? Maybe she would die alongside Emily, Hanna, Spencer, and Aria if she told? But that doesn't explain why Ali didn't recognize the girls? And Jenna's voice not sounding like Ali's? And Naomi or Riley might be A. I mean they WOULD know things about her, right? They were friends at one point Maybe Riley or Naomi saw it as Emily, Hanna, Spencer, and Aria stealing Ali away and they were jealous? You know, it was never mentioned why Ali wasn't friends with Naomi or Riley anymore? And i don't believe it was a coincidence that Ali picked them.

tody killed himself, no one killed him, and ya i think your right, because remember when out of nowhere ali stopped being friends with naomi and riley, because of a sudden fight?

Pretty_Little_Liar
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  XHannaX Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:07 pm

hmmm i just dont know... jenna dosnt have it in her... i dont think so... maybe ali really did kill herself....
XHannaX
XHannaX
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuuujo..? Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Who knows who Ali's real killer is ya know? Every time a theory pops into my brain, the book does something sqish it!
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  may777 Fri May 21, 2010 6:27 pm

i think that jenna can see and is just faking being blind. but i don't think it is ali. i think ali hit her head and forgets everything and is scared because she is getting notes.

may777
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  MissKylieNikole Sun May 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Well, we know that Jenna isn't the killer but I kind of had the feeling that she could see too. I hope there is someway we figure out what she knew!!
MissKylieNikole
MissKylieNikole
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  clonia Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:33 am

i do not think so ``maybe there has another story!

------------------------------------------------------------

boston legal Seasons 1-5 dvd
Army Wives dvd

clonia
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down