Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
New A is Maya, No doubt. Explanation here ;) EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
New A is Maya, No doubt. Explanation here ;) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
New A is Maya, No doubt. Explanation here ;) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
New A is Maya, No doubt. Explanation here ;) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
New A is Maya, No doubt. Explanation here ;) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
New A is Maya, No doubt. Explanation here ;) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
New A is Maya, No doubt. Explanation here ;) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
New A is Maya, No doubt. Explanation here ;) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
New A is Maya, No doubt. Explanation here ;) EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

New A is Maya, No doubt. Explanation here ;)

+4
Babbi
meyesme
organicpeaches
Michaylah12
8 posters

Go down

New A is Maya, No doubt. Explanation here ;) Empty New A is Maya, No doubt. Explanation here ;)

Post  Michaylah12 Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:45 pm

MAYA IS A! I think. Ok, so in the 1st book, Didn't Emily see a flash of blonde hair in the window of Maya's room? & Mona spit out banana bubbble gum...gum ONLY Maya had. AND this is the biggest one...you know the pictures of emily & maya??? you know how maya took them? she gave them to mona. i think both of them were working together. in the end of book 2, A says "ive got A's to my name too. Kisses!" maya has two A's i her name. i think there is two A's, mona & maya. when mona died, maya took over, and is NICER cuz she is a nice person (sorta) and loves emily ( i think cuz ive only gotten to book two but ive read spoilers)
POST YOUR THEORY PLEASE Wink

Michaylah12
Loner

Back to top Go down

New A is Maya, No doubt. Explanation here ;) Empty Re: New A is Maya, No doubt. Explanation here ;)

Post  organicpeaches Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:37 pm

AND right when Emily drove to Alison's house maya looked out the window right when she drove by...very suspicious!
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

New A is Maya, No doubt. Explanation here ;) Empty Re: New A is Maya, No doubt. Explanation here ;)

Post  Michaylah12 Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:45 pm

yes!!! lol. Smile any spoilers????

Michaylah12
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  meyesme Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:57 am

Yeah, I suspected Maya at way too many places. Especially the way she's always there where Emily's there though she just sort of watches. Very A-like.
meyesme
meyesme
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  organicpeaches Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:44 pm

yes but shes not very good at hiding like mona was so....?
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  meyesme Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:46 am

But maybe theit's the reverse psychology thing. We're MEANT to dismiss what's under our nose.
Or not.
Idk haha,
meyesme
meyesme
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Babbi Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:51 am

i dont think it can be Maya as in wicked, hanna gets a txt from A saying they also grew up in Rosewood (page 217... im reading the book at the mo!) and Maya just moved to from calfornia or some where!!!!! and its mentioned again later about A growing up in rosewood!
Babbi
Babbi
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  meyesme Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:45 am

I forgot about that..
That narrows it down though I can't think of anybody..
meyesme
meyesme
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  organicpeaches Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:15 pm

so thats wat brings it back to melissa
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

New A is Maya, No doubt. Explanation here ;) Empty wouldn't this help A?

Post  spencerstwin Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:01 pm

I think you may be right, because here's a huge thing that would have helped them:

there were FREE things of Alison's sitting on the curb of Maya's new house when they moved in. (notebooks, to be exact. and notebooks can be a lot like diaries...)

mona lived right by them, and maya, well, lived there.

whenever emily sees her she always gets..scared.
for a reason?

but i do think we shouldn't forget Spencers 'mom' all that soon...
She just came and went into the books,
she has to be a bit more important than that don't you think?

(:
spencerstwin
spencerstwin
Loner

Back to top Go down

New A is Maya, No doubt. Explanation here ;) Empty **insanely huge spoiler of killer**

Post  spencerstwin Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:03 pm

yet, they find Alison in the woods at the end of killer and you always saw flashes of blonde hair at Spencer's window (right by the forest where she was!) and in her old room!

and possibly, she was working with mona&maya... also, maya doesn't have blonde hair, she's african american.
spencerstwin
spencerstwin
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  acaciafisher Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:48 pm

what if there where 4 As working together aganst them like mona asked spencer to join them before she died,
maybe the best of the best are the people who are A,
i mean like mona was the queen b,
and if maya is then she was the rebel,
maybe andrew is an A hes the smartest,
and maybe there was another guy, maybe even ian, but maybe he would have told them before when he was IMing them in the barn before it went up in flames, so no.
but i kinda think there was close to each of them being their A. i dont know just an ida.
or actually maybe aria didnt have an a stalking her so the all watched her, and thats why sppencer was asked to join mona being A.

acaciafisher
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  XHannaX Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:30 pm

hmmm yea and maybe maya knew mona before hand and they planned this out maybe mayaisnt realy um... a girl liker maybe she's faking..... makes a bit of sense dont cha think?
XHannaX
XHannaX
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuuujo..? Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Maya? I have my doudts on this one.
1. Why would maya want to lead the girls to think that Ali's killer was SO close?
2. I think she would want to stalk ALL of them she has no use for three of them.
3. She JUST moved to Rosewood from EUROPE
4. She would have had to have KNOWN who Ali's killer was wouldnt she?
5. the computer was found in B.F.'s truck she couls have paid him but Billy likes pretty little girls... what makes Maya an exceptoin?
6. And if you think Maya knew either Ali OR Monocwould'nt have slipped by know from either Mona, Ali, or Maya? I mean Mona let it slip about the party thing, she could have slipped she knew Maya
7. JUST beacuse she hangs out with Jenna doesnt mean ANYTHING maybe she wanted 2 make Em jealous or suspous like: "hey Em why would I want to hang out with JENNA guess its none of your buissnes now that your with Issac!"
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuuujo..? Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Michaylah12 wrote:MAYA IS A! I think. Ok, so in the 1st book, Didn't Emily see a flash of blonde hair in the window of Maya's room? & Mona spit out banana bubbble gum...gum ONLY Maya had. AND this is the biggest one...you know the pictures of emily & maya??? you know how maya took them? she gave them to mona. i think both of them were working together. in the end of book 2, A says "ive got A's to my name too. Kisses!" maya has two A's i her name. i think there is two A's, mona & maya. when mona died, maya took over, and is NICER cuz she is a nice person (sorta) and loves emily ( i think cuz ive only gotten to book two but ive read spoilers)
POST YOUR THEORY PLEASE Wink
Jason has As, Noel does in his last name, Eric, Ezra, Or a could mean something else like grades...... Billy could have had Jenna's computer but I seriously doubt it shes WAY to nice! Razz
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuuujo..? Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:13 pm

acaciafisher wrote:what if there where 4 As working together aganst them like mona asked spencer to join them before she died,
maybe the best of the best are the people who are A,
i mean like mona was the queen b,
and if maya is then she was the rebel,
maybe andrew is an A hes the smartest,
and maybe there was another guy, maybe even ian, but maybe he would have told them before when he was IMing them in the barn before it went up in flames, so no.
but i kinda think there was close to each of them being their A. i dont know just an ida.
or actually maybe aria didnt have an a stalking her so the all watched her, and thats why sppencer was asked to join mona being A.

WOW, thats a pretty good theroy, But I doudt Andrew and Maya. Maybe A is a group of people close to the girls........
emily- Caroline, she did get over the gay thing a little to quickly for a sister? Isiac? (I know its spelled wrong) His MOM? BEN? Maya? Suspect
aria- Ella? Dout it maybe Ezra? Sean? Suspect
hanna- iris? KATE.
spencer-Melissa? Oliva/
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuuujo..? Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:16 pm

spencerstwin wrote:yet, they find Alison in the woods at the end of killer and you always saw flashes of blonde hair at Spencer's window (right by the forest where she was!) and in her old room!

and possibly, she was working with mona&maya... also, maya doesn't have blonde hair, she's african american.
m&m! LOL lol! EMINEM lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down