Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
The Twilight Zone Complete Season 1 DVD Boxset  EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
The Twilight Zone Complete Season 1 DVD Boxset  EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
The Twilight Zone Complete Season 1 DVD Boxset  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
The Twilight Zone Complete Season 1 DVD Boxset  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
The Twilight Zone Complete Season 1 DVD Boxset  EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
The Twilight Zone Complete Season 1 DVD Boxset  EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
The Twilight Zone Complete Season 1 DVD Boxset  EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
The Twilight Zone Complete Season 1 DVD Boxset  EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
The Twilight Zone Complete Season 1 DVD Boxset  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Twilight Zone Complete Season 1 DVD Boxset

Go down

The Twilight Zone Complete Season 1 DVD Boxset  Empty The Twilight Zone Complete Season 1 DVD Boxset

Post  Jessica520 Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Fans of the show may know The original Twilight Zone series released from 1959 with host Rod Serling, and continued in 1985 with Charles Aidman and Robin Ward in The Twilight Zone (1985). This was the third screening od the show, but was canceled after only one season.How ever the casting of the show is excellent. It's very cool to see popular actors and actresses (though most of them B-list) making guest appearances. The problem with the show is its anticipation.Even the Hitler episode that everyone is raving about I saw coming from about halfway through the story. Maybe I've seen too many plot twists in other shows and movies that nothing is unexpected for me anymore. The series was a collection of various tales that range from the tragic to the comedic. They may be scary or just thought-provoking. Most episodes have unexpected endings and a moral lesson. But, no matter what, it's "a journey into a wondrous land, whose boundaries are that of the imagination."
The Twilight Zone Complete Season 1 DVD Boxset includes 8 pcs and you can enjoy it wherever you are.You can get from collectcheaps with good quality and fast delivery in lowest price.For more information please visit collectcheaps

Jessica520
Loner

Back to top Go down