Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Hanna,  hate her or love her? (poll of sorts) EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Hanna,  hate her or love her? (poll of sorts) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Hanna,  hate her or love her? (poll of sorts) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Hanna,  hate her or love her? (poll of sorts) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Hanna,  hate her or love her? (poll of sorts) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Hanna,  hate her or love her? (poll of sorts) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Hanna,  hate her or love her? (poll of sorts) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Hanna,  hate her or love her? (poll of sorts) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Hanna,  hate her or love her? (poll of sorts) EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Hanna, hate her or love her? (poll of sorts)

+6
may777
prettylittleliarsaholic
Cuuujo..?
Carma
meyesme
nefaruru
10 posters

Go down

Hanna,  hate her or love her? (poll of sorts) Empty Hanna, hate her or love her? (poll of sorts)

Post  nefaruru Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:55 pm

K so personaly i Adore Hannickins but i can acknowledge that some ppl might not
wat im curious to know is Xactly how many of u hate her and how many love her? Smile Oh Idea and i suppose if there is a specific reason u dont like her it might help us (the hanna fans) to understand if u Xplained urself

Last edited by nefaruru on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled a word :D)
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Hanna,  hate her or love her? (poll of sorts) Empty Re: Hanna, hate her or love her? (poll of sorts)

Post  meyesme Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:11 am

I think she's adorable =) Though I used to hate her at first!
Why? She didn't seem to like/respect herself which didn't make it easy for me to like/respect her back. She's insecure and all she needs is herself to cause like, all the problems in the world. After she was run over by Mona's car I started to like her more. I think she's grown a lot and you can totally like her despite and even because of her insecurities now. And I found the Hanna/Mike thing really really cute! But that's just me!
meyesme
meyesme
Freak

Back to top Go down

Hanna,  hate her or love her? (poll of sorts) Empty Re: Hanna, hate her or love her? (poll of sorts)

Post  nefaruru Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:32 pm

i know wat u mean, i think i kind of felt the same way.
i think sara did it on perpose (the car hit and run) so that we would sympathize
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Carma Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:04 pm

I used to be in love woth emily but it slowley transitioned into me LOVING HANNA MARIN but one thing about her she is messing up her life with her stupid oppinions
Carma
Carma
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuuujo..? Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:10 am

Hanna is my fav. She is my favourite beacuse besiddes her and Aria, Spencer and Emily always freak out about A but Hanna is very calm through the series. she knows not everything in her life that turns wrong is beacuse of A sometimes there beacuse of you and Hanna learned that. I also like Hanna because she knows what she wants, unlike Emily (whos team is she playing?).
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  prettylittleliarsaholic Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:27 pm

i love hanna she is my absolute favorite and i just think she is wonderful even though she has problems so does every one else. Fabulous
prettylittleliarsaholic
prettylittleliarsaholic
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:56 pm

THE RESULLTS ARE IN!
and it is UNANIMOUS
HANNA is (suprisingly) EVbods fav!
im happy Smile but slightly suprised Shocked
i gotta admit i x pected
that at least a few people (many)
would hate her
GASP!
guess shes popular in AND out of the book
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  may777 Fri May 14, 2010 12:10 pm

i hate hanna because i think she is snobby and naive

may777
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  LovelyPLL Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:48 am

I love Hanna. She is everything Ali was, but better. Hanna in the end realizes that popularity isn't everything and I think that says a lot about who she is, and how different she actually is from Ali. Hanna wanted to be popular throughout the whole series and did anything to be popular, but she also felt badly for some of the mean things she did, Ali didn't.

LovelyPLL
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:32 pm

may777 wrote:i hate hanna because i think she is snobby and naive
You have to admit that she's had a hard life though
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Hanna,  hate her or love her? (poll of sorts) Empty *GASP*

Post  This_isA Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:35 am

OMG how can you like Hanna when she stole my Mikey Skidz Montgomery? Oh that bitch is gonna pay!! A.
This_isA
This_isA
Loner

Back to top Go down

Hanna,  hate her or love her? (poll of sorts) Empty I love Hanna!

Post  deedee21 Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:11 pm

she is AWESOME!!!

deedee21
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  PrettyLittleKat16 Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:36 pm

This_isA wrote:OMG how can you like Hanna when she stole my Mikey Skidz Montgomery? Oh that bitch is gonna pay!! A.

Skidz??? HAHA such a fake ~A. bitch puh-leeze
PrettyLittleKat16
PrettyLittleKat16
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:47 pm

TOTALLY!
L8ser
Smile
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down