Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
hanna will do anything to stay on top of the world EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
hanna will do anything to stay on top of the world EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
hanna will do anything to stay on top of the world EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
hanna will do anything to stay on top of the world EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
hanna will do anything to stay on top of the world EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
hanna will do anything to stay on top of the world EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
hanna will do anything to stay on top of the world EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
hanna will do anything to stay on top of the world EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
hanna will do anything to stay on top of the world EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

hanna will do anything to stay on top of the world

+7
missk0987
meyesme
pllsweetie
plllovers
TheNewAria
PrettyLittleLiar
prettylittleliarsaholic
11 posters

Go down

hanna will do anything to stay on top of the world Empty hanna will do anything to stay on top of the world

Post  prettylittleliarsaholic Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:20 pm

hanna has got to be my favorite charectar she is full of surprises if it wasnt for her best friend in the whole world turning out to be A and getting hit with a car by mona and well the step-sisterthing and the well you know the pukeing thing, hanna would be perfect. but remeber things arent always what the seem, exspecailly not in Rosewood.
prettylittleliarsaholic
prettylittleliarsaholic
Loner

Back to top Go down

hanna will do anything to stay on top of the world Empty Re: hanna will do anything to stay on top of the world

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:49 am

Yeah maybe hanna is the clue to what happened that night ...Maybe she isn't so perfect as it seems .
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

hanna will do anything to stay on top of the world Empty Re: hanna will do anything to stay on top of the world

Post  prettylittleliarsaholic Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:17 pm

u know what u could be right but nothing is ever as it seems
prettylittleliarsaholic
prettylittleliarsaholic
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNewAria Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Hanna definetly has some unique ways..... well, some aren't quite as pretty.....but still! she manages even with Kate and everything! Like a Star @ heaven
TheNewAria
TheNewAria
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  prettylittleliarsaholic Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:22 pm

yes that is true but every pretty little diva has some issues especially that little princess
prettylittleliarsaholic
prettylittleliarsaholic
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  plllovers Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:58 pm

hanna is totally not perfect Exclamation she has so many problems!!! i think shes better with lucas than with mike! because they were both using eachother and mike is such a perv!

plllovers
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:40 am

Hanna is just confused on who she can and cant trust... I feel bad for her but she souldnt be such a jerk to everyone! She needs some serious help... I get embarrest FOR her!!!! How crazy is that? she is totally not one of my favorite characters! but she dos keep things kinda intresting... queen but she shouldnt think she is the queen or anything like she does!!!! she should give Kate another chance... but kate does seem kinda mean but its not kates fault that hanna's dad likes kate more...

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  prettylittleliarsaholic Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:01 pm

well she is so confused, but i love her uniqeness and the way she went from a loser to a fabulous pll even though her way to get fabulous wasnt fabulous at all
prettylittleliarsaholic
prettylittleliarsaholic
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Hanna is not one of my favorite people in the book because of how mean and rude she is! She was rude even when she was a dork!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  prettylittleliarsaholic Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:19 pm

everyone is mean at one time. just because she is up front about her doesnt mean anything. im sure you arent a perfect sweetheart all the time.
prettylittleliarsaholic
prettylittleliarsaholic
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  plllovers Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:54 pm

im sure ur not always a perfect person either! but pllsweetie is right. hannah is such a brat!

plllovers
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:12 pm

thanks plllovers!!!

Last edited by pllsweetie on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:13 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by pllsweetie on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:34 pm

But seriously hanna does have allot on her plate.... so i guess she is just confused and totally totally stressed out!!!!!! Who wouldnt be stressed knowing that someone was stalking me so i guess she is tired and stuff....

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  meyesme Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:24 am

Hannah kinda scares me. Her need for fabulous-ness,etc. It's basically what ruins her in the end. That makes her supersuper realistic though. But practically everything she does it's like 'Noooo' and you're like that even before the consequences. I think Mike and Hannah are perfect. Lucas was sort of too good for Hannah, Hannah needs to mature more to truly appreciate/deserve him.
I HATE Kate though. She's just ugh. I think it's totally her fault Hannah's dad prefers her and she's out to ruin Hannah because she's just as insecure. They're both interesting characters!
meyesme
meyesme
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  prettylittleliarsaholic Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:13 pm

hanna is a beautiful person who is in no way perfect! her and mike are deffiently meant for eachother they r both so low. the whole reason i love hanna is the fact that out of all the girls ( even though i love them all ) hannas life is so realistic. i know so many people like her.
prettylittleliarsaholic
prettylittleliarsaholic
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  missk0987 Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Thats all true, but im starting to think Hanah May be changing, becoming a better person, but maybe I just need to reread the last book...

missk0987
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:25 pm

i really like hanna, i find her very brave and up-front. So she can be bitchy and rude sometimes, but who isnt? Hanna is really funny sometimes like when she went to the V-club, i was laughing my head off. Hanna is also clever and she's sometimes the key to the mystery. She may not be perfect but that doesnt mean she isnt fabulous! Exclamation
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  XHannaX Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:12 pm

u gotta love her
XHannaX
XHannaX
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuuujo..? Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:09 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO HANNA :dressed in sports gear that has the letter "H" all over it:
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  prettylittleliarsaholic Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:24 pm

its almost like every time she gets down she gets right back up and then gets nocked right back down again. her need for fabulousness is definetly scary and how she relies on being fabulous for everything is very strange
prettylittleliarsaholic
prettylittleliarsaholic
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuuujo..? Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:11 pm

Yes thats true but hey, I can relate.... Razz
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  pnut Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:54 am

Hanna in the first couple of books was also my favourite character. From afar she seems like any other spoiled kid but Sara Shepard does such a brilliant job at showing how vulnerable and insecure she is. She´s unapologetic about what she wants and how she gets it but I do think she goes too far in Twisted. She is the worst judge of character. Always trusting the wrong people. Anyone agree with me?

pnut
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down