Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Anyone else think it might be MELISSA? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Anyone else think it might be MELISSA? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Anyone else think it might be MELISSA? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Anyone else think it might be MELISSA? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Anyone else think it might be MELISSA? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Anyone else think it might be MELISSA? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Anyone else think it might be MELISSA? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Anyone else think it might be MELISSA? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Anyone else think it might be MELISSA? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Anyone else think it might be MELISSA?

+6
Carma
Aria Montgomery
meyesme
asianbrat
Alison
nefaruru
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone else think it might be MELISSA? Empty Anyone else think it might be MELISSA?

Post  nefaruru Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:30 pm

I think it is REALY strange that she has those mood swings were shes calling spence a B**** cause she stole her boyfriend and the next minute she softening up her parents. 1 minute she hates spencer then the next she wants to be her BFF
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Anyone else think it might be MELISSA? Empty Re: Anyone else think it might be MELISSA?

Post  Alison Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:23 am

Yeah... and A also has this moodswings... very strange =]
Alison
Alison
Loner

Back to top Go down

Anyone else think it might be MELISSA? Empty Re: Anyone else think it might be MELISSA?

Post  asianbrat Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:04 pm

I'm not really sure it can be Melissa because really would she be that cruel to her own (step)sister? Think about it. And if she had been working together with Mona, then why was she so surprised when she got a text in the third book regarding the first lines of the stolen essay. It just seems too for the hand. Dig deeper ladies Smile

asianbrat
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:42 pm

but they never really "hurt" spencer
they ran over hanna but didn't do anything to spencer
besides mayB melissa doesnt like spence mayB she found out about the kiss with Ian Shocked
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  asianbrat Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Can Melissa really be a that good actor ;D? I mean if she found out she would have acted a slightly bit meaner.

asianbrat
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:29 pm

like making spencer believe she was adopted so she would do something stupid and lose her college money?
(ok she may really b adopted and its most likely just a coincidence) Laughing
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  meyesme Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:19 am

Mmm... Melissa would be very obvious. Like there are a lot of 'obvious' indications that she's up to something, etc. Which, I think, means that she's involved somehow but she's definitely not A or the killer.
I think the killer/A = someone totally unexpected.
meyesme
meyesme
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:33 pm

there is definetly something up with Melissa. She has somthing to do with the murder, i think. She doesnt have an alibi for the night that it happened, Ian said that he left and she was asleep but its pretty easy to fake that. So easy Rolling Eyes Ian said that he saw two figures with long blond hair, well melissa has lon g blond hair. She also left abruptly after Aria,Hanna,Spencer and Emily said they saw Ian's body.And then she obviously had some conflicts with the Dilaurentis family; She broke Jason's heart and she hated Ali because she had a thing with Ian. Melissa also knew some things about Ian that no one else knew about excpet him. Also back when she was in high school she used to be an athlete, so she was strong. Suspect Also, in KILLER, someone writes KILLER and LIAR on Spencers house. Well maybe it was A, but what if A wasnt acussing spencer but was trying to warn her that someone near her was a Killer and a liar. It was always with Melissa's laptop that they managed to talk to Ian. Spencer also saw Melissa going into the woods one night though Melissa had already left to her town house. What was she still doing in Rosewood? Question There something up here. Suspect
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:43 pm

c i agree with meyesme on the fact that it would b WAY obvious
but then i also agree with aria cause she totally gets y i think it was mel.
soooooooo frustrating i just want 2 know!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Carma Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:54 pm

I think its Melissa. I think she found out about Ali and Ian's relationship and freaked out killing Ali. I also dont think Ian nor Ali is dead...Anywayz.....Ian kinda "died" after he started talking to Mel again. Maybe Mel is the new -A. But i doubt that. i think Maya is th new -A....wel that my theory, Razz
Carma
Carma
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  acaciafisher Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:01 pm

i totaly agree that melissa could be the killer,
because remember when Spencer and Melissa where that their Nanas cottage, and melissa and spencer are talking and melissa told soencer that it took a special kind of person to kill and spencer wasnt that type of a person or something like that, but melissa didnt have long hair i dont think, becuase didnt the book say when the girls where going to their sleepover in the barn back at the end of 7th grade, that melissa had a bob cut like her mom.

acaciafisher
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:22 pm

acaciafisher wrote:i totaly agree that melissa could be the killer,
because remember when Spencer and Melissa where that their Nanas cottage, and melissa and spencer are talking and melissa told soencer that it took a special kind of person to kill and spencer wasnt that type of a person or something like that, but melissa didnt have long hair i dont think, becuase didnt the book say when the girls where going to their sleepover in the barn back at the end of 7th grade, that melissa had a bob cut like her mom.
OH MY GAWD! i nev would hav thought of the bob thing Shocked
did jenna hav her hair long then?
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Carma Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:02 pm

OMIGOD I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING!!! I was reading Perfect,the third PLL book< and i noticed something
Spencer: Does it really matter if Ian cheated on you in High school?
Melissa: Of course it matters. It was wrong . And if I ever find out it's true. Ians going to regret it for the rest of his life.
Spencer: and what will you do to the girl?
Melissa: Who says I havent done something to her already?
OMIGOD IS THIS A HUGE CLUE OR WHAT!!!!!! Very Happy
Carma
Carma
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:57 pm

yeah there hav been a few clues like that
kindof like when mel. said it takes a 'special kind of person to kill' not a weird or crazy or a psycopath. Twisted Evil
but then again hav u read killer yet?
the whole jenna/jason/wilden thing is strange beyond all reason imho Smile
p.s. do u know (or any1 else who reads this) where i could read the 1st chpter of heartless (if its been released yet)
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  meyesme Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:42 am

I wonder what happened between Melissa and Jason. That might link the Melissa and Jason/Wilden/Jenna thing together.

HEARTLESS HEARTLESS HEARTLESS. I want to read it soo badly!!
And I don't know where the first chapter is, though Sara's tweeting it sentence by sentence on twitter.. though you probably know that already!
meyesme
meyesme
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:25 pm

here som1 gav me this link
http://browseinside.harperteen.com/index.aspx?isbn13=9780061566141
the WHOLE 1st chpter at 1nc Laughing
still i cant wait till the whole things come out!
hope u like it
Wink
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:05 pm

guys!! im Aria_montgomery on twitter and as you may know i read HEARTLESS! I'm still pretty skeptical but not because of Heartless. i just find that she's just acting so weirdly lately especially in Killer. As for Jenna, shes totally not a suspect for the killer or A. i dont think that she could be so mean, she seems so nice, like when aria was with her in the mindless arts class and some other reasons which i wont name. i cant say more because i might give something away, thats in heartless! When you read HEARTLESS, i hope you'll enjoy it as much as i did.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  XHannaX Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:49 pm

No but I'm thinking A has Melissa as like a slave. If Melissa doesn't do what a says she'll....- I think a is hoping melissa gets caught though (if my theory is true)
XHannaX
XHannaX
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuuujo..? Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Aria Montgomery wrote:guys!! im Aria_montgomery on twitter and as you may know i read HEARTLESS! I'm still pretty skeptical but not because of Heartless. i just find that she's just acting so weirdly lately especially in Killer. As for Jenna, shes totally not a suspect for the killer or A. i dont think that she could be so mean, she seems so nice, like when aria was with her in the mindless arts class and some other reasons which i wont name. i cant say more because i might give something away, thats in heartless! When you read HEARTLESS, i hope you'll enjoy it as much as i did.
I don't think it was Jenna................................but you never know she could have SNAPPED confused
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuuujo..? Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:44 pm

PrettyLittleMorgan wrote:No but I'm thinking A has Melissa as like a slave. If Melissa doesn't do what a says she'll....- I think a is hoping melissa gets caught though (if my theory is true)
watch it morgy! I like Melissa! Sad
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  XHannaX Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:15 am

oh rhiannon..... Razz im sooo scared Razz wassup!
XHannaX
XHannaX
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuuujo..? Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:40 am

You SHOULD be scared MWHAHAHHAHA *cough affraid wheeze!* MWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Evil or Very Mad
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuuujo..? Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:32 pm

primaj531 wrote:OMIGOD I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING!!! I was reading Perfect,the third PLL book< and i noticed something
Spencer: Does it really matter if Ian cheated on you in High school?
Melissa: Of course it matters. It was wrong . And if I ever find out it's true. Ians going to regret it for the rest of his life.
Spencer: and what will you do to the girl?
Melissa: Who says I havent done something to her already?
OMIGOD IS THIS A HUGE CLUE OR WHAT!!!!!! Very Happy
Maybe she was just talking about Spencer
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  XHannaX Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:03 pm

Iagree wth song... plus melissa a killer? I don't think so because later on in the series she really helps spencer out so....
XHannaX
XHannaX
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  XHannaX Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:21 pm

Melissa does know something.... remember she's tight with Ian right..?
XHannaX
XHannaX
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next