Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
a few questions bout the last book.. EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
a few questions bout the last book.. EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
a few questions bout the last book.. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
a few questions bout the last book.. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
a few questions bout the last book.. EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
a few questions bout the last book.. EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
a few questions bout the last book.. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
a few questions bout the last book.. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
a few questions bout the last book.. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

a few questions bout the last book..

5 posters

Go down

a few questions bout the last book.. Empty a few questions bout the last book..

Post  hoongirl162 Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:44 pm

What was wrong with courtney? Like what could be sooo bad that her parents locked her up her entire life, and yet she could pretend to be ali flawlessly.
Also, why is it that spencers surrogate mom looks SO much like her??
And lastly, why was spencers dads account called "alis recovery fund" or whatever??? :S
OH and one more, what was with the prescription bottle that was in the garbage with Alis name on it???

hoongirl162
Loner

Back to top Go down

a few questions bout the last book.. Empty bitch

Post  This_isA Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:23 am

Oh, tell me you dont know!! I'm Spencers sister. Courtney has NOTHING wrong with her, and that recovery fund? Should be the Courtney Recovery Fund. Thats not me in the hole bitch. I spent four years at an asshole Preserve, and you treat me like shit??? A.
This_isA
This_isA
Loner

Back to top Go down

a few questions bout the last book.. Empty Re: a few questions bout the last book..

Post  nefaruru Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Maybe Ali was a sociopath, completely capable of pretending, yet not able to feel emotions (such as love or empathy)
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

a few questions bout the last book.. Empty more questions

Post  jodileigh Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:49 pm

the sociopath theory is interesting.. i was trying to figure out if she was mentally ill enough to be hospitalized how no one could tell that she wasn't ali. it seems like ali was crazier than she was. the question i have is how could the first a (mona) know what was happening to all of the girls in so much detail? & text/im them immediately after something happened? i mean she would've had to have been inside the girls houses to know as much as she did sometimes. how is it possible they never saw or heard her & how the heck did she get in and out? i thought it had to be ali's ghost when i first started reading because there are times that it seems impossible for her to know so much.. & keep up with all 4 girls so closely. now that i know who a is, i kinda want to go back and reread the books to see if it actually works.

jodileigh
Loner

Back to top Go down

a few questions bout the last book.. Empty Re: a few questions bout the last book..

Post  AliceD Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:13 pm

hoongirl162 wrote:What was wrong with courtney? Like what could be sooo bad that her parents locked her up her entire life, and yet she could pretend to be ali flawlessly.
Also, why is it that spencers surrogate mom looks SO much like her??
And lastly, why was spencers dads account called "alis recovery fund" or whatever??? :S
OH and one more, what was with the prescription bottle that was in the garbage with Alis name on it???

Just in case.. **SPOILER ALERT**

Well it seems Courtney was not "ok" even when she was very young, remember when she tried to killed Alison by drowning her? She started to say that she was Alison by that time. She had mental issues.
I think that maybe Spencer's parents looked for a surrogate mother with similar features, as being blonde, or maybe it's just a convenient coincidence made by the writer.

Spencer's dad account was called "Ali's recovery fund" I think, because they thought the dead girl was Alison. Maybe to try solve the crime? I'm not sure, but something for the "dead girl".

The prescription bottle it makes sense that it had Alison's name, maybe the real Alison was taking some medicine.. and now Courtney taked it, now that she was pretending to be Alison? Both girls were pretty mad and unstable.. the sociopath theory is really interesting!

But I wanted to ask.. Jason did knew about the switch? maybe not, she kept visiting "Courtney" and didn't believe her when she said she was Alison. Why did he took the flag away from Courtney?

And, why did Jenna knew? just because she was a neighboor? I don't think Alison could be friends with her. I don't get that. I could understand how later Courtney could become friends with Jenna about the "sibbling problems" bonding, but the picture they found of the three girls was before the real Alison went to the institution instead of Courtney.

Also.. It seems the real Alison got some help from someone.. she was a petite girl, how could she killed Courtney, Ian and Jenna, and carry Ian's and Melissa's body? it seems hard.. who helped her? maybe Wilden? I wouldn't think of Jason though..

xo =)
and, btw, sorry for my english! Embarassed

AliceD
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down