Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Do you curious with the life of firefighters? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Do you curious with the life of firefighters? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Do you curious with the life of firefighters? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Do you curious with the life of firefighters? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Do you curious with the life of firefighters? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Do you curious with the life of firefighters? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Do you curious with the life of firefighters? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Do you curious with the life of firefighters? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Do you curious with the life of firefighters? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Do you curious with the life of firefighters?

Go down

Do you curious with the life of firefighters? Empty Do you curious with the life of firefighters?

Post  melody Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:09 pm

Is there anybody considered the life of firefighters? The same as national government agency, firefighters’ life seems seldom to be concerned about compared with other similar agencies, like policemen, soldiers and officials. Maybe because that the quality of firefighters are much less than policemen and soldiers, and tv shows focus on depicting the life of firefighters are less too. I just find out only one tv show focus on the life of firefighters, named Rescue Me DVD which concentrates on veteran firefighter Tommy Gavin and his ever troublesome family as they deal with real life issues, either with post 9/11 trauma or domestic problems. But tv shows on policemen and soldiers are too numerous to mention, as the typical one, MI5(Spooks) DVD follows the work of a group of MI5 officers based at the service's Thames House headquarters, in a highly secure suite of offices known as The Grid. As the first tv show focuses on the life of firefighter, Rescue Me Season 5 DVD chooses a big background of 9/11 to ensure the a high rating at first due to the reason the producer doesn’t know if people like this theme or not, and it turns out to be a right choice. You can have a try if you are curious with the life of firefighters.
More wonderful articles available at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002771119163&sk=wall

Do you curious with the life of firefighters? Detail634521751415485000
The Vampire Diaries DVD, DVD Collection

melody
Getting popular

Back to top Go down