Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Enjoy Yourself with Big Bang Theory EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Enjoy Yourself with Big Bang Theory EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Enjoy Yourself with Big Bang Theory EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Enjoy Yourself with Big Bang Theory EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Enjoy Yourself with Big Bang Theory EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Enjoy Yourself with Big Bang Theory EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Enjoy Yourself with Big Bang Theory EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Enjoy Yourself with Big Bang Theory EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Enjoy Yourself with Big Bang Theory EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Enjoy Yourself with Big Bang Theory

Go down

Enjoy Yourself with Big Bang Theory Empty Enjoy Yourself with Big Bang Theory

Post  wingflyhigh Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:11 pm

I have to say I was deeply attracted by the characters in thebig bang theory dvd boxset,all of whom got distinctive characteristics.Sheldon is an arrogant and even a self-centred guy.He defined himself as the core soul of the team made up of scientists.The other friends,Leonard,Raj,Howard are interesting too.leonard is a guy who alaways tolerate his roomate Sheldon because Sheldon has made some incredible roomate agreements.Raj,who comes from India,can't speak to women.Yet he can't find out any way to solve his problem.Howard's minds are filled with sexy girls until he meets his true love Bredantee.......Big Bang Theory dvd boxset is such a funny tv show that I feel so relaxed when watching it.Sharing the lives with these genius is also tasting the lives of ourselves.

wingflyhigh
Freak

Back to top Go down