Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
i totally get into The Pacific DVD...  EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
i totally get into The Pacific DVD...  EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
i totally get into The Pacific DVD...  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
i totally get into The Pacific DVD...  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
i totally get into The Pacific DVD...  EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
i totally get into The Pacific DVD...  EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
i totally get into The Pacific DVD...  EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
i totally get into The Pacific DVD...  EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
i totally get into The Pacific DVD...  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

i totally get into The Pacific DVD...

Go down

i totally get into The Pacific DVD...  Empty i totally get into The Pacific DVD...

Post  Matthewop Tue May 03, 2011 3:14 am

The Pacific DVD is a sister show to the 2001 miniseries Band of Brothers and focuses on the United States Marine Corps' actions in the

Pacific Theater of Operations within the wider Pacific War. The Pacific" differs from "Band of Brothers" whereas the "hbo The Pacific DVD release"

focuses on the war itself and "Band of Brothers" focused on the characters. "The Pacific season 1 DVD" is a gritty if not gory depiction of a war

against not just the Japanese, but also the elements. If this miniseries has the power in getting our younger generation interested

in this part of our history, The Pacific on DVD has done a wonderful thing. I would recommend for anybody watching this series to go and investigate

the facts, read and educate oneself about the soldiers that fought for our freedom and for democracy. Very impressive and gut

wrenching. I hope you can check out the dvd and you will have a different mood right now...

Matthewop
Loner

Back to top Go down