Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
What do you think of the title change ?From Twisted to Wanted EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
What do you think of the title change ?From Twisted to Wanted EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
What do you think of the title change ?From Twisted to Wanted EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
What do you think of the title change ?From Twisted to Wanted EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
What do you think of the title change ?From Twisted to Wanted EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
What do you think of the title change ?From Twisted to Wanted EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
What do you think of the title change ?From Twisted to Wanted EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
What do you think of the title change ?From Twisted to Wanted EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
What do you think of the title change ?From Twisted to Wanted EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

What do you think of the title change ?From Twisted to Wanted

+5
pllsweetie
Hikari_DiLaurentis
EMI
prettylittleliarsaholic
PrettyLittleLiar
9 posters

Go down

What do you think of the title change ?From Twisted to Wanted Empty What do you think of the title change ?From Twisted to Wanted

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:36 pm

So veryone knows the 8th book in the PLL series was called Twisted .But Sara just emailed me the new name which will be WANTED . So Wanted is the new title . What do you think of it ? It seems like the girls will be hunted or something .

Smile
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the title change ?From Twisted to Wanted Empty Re: What do you think of the title change ?From Twisted to Wanted

Post  prettylittleliarsaholic Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:25 pm

it does sound like the girls will be hunted down but i think that twisted might have been a better name but mabye the title wanted will fit the book better.
prettylittleliarsaholic
prettylittleliarsaholic
Loner

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the title change ?From Twisted to Wanted Empty Re: What do you think of the title change ?From Twisted to Wanted

Post  EMI Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:12 pm

I think its interesting....! Sara must have had a good reason for it!
EMI
EMI
Loner

http://prettylittleliarsfansite.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikari_DiLaurentis Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:33 pm

I agree with Emi. It does sound interesting, and I'm sure Sara has a good reason for changing it.

Hikari_DiLaurentis
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:53 pm

I dont care what the title is i just want to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:51 pm

I THINK SOMEBODY'S GETTING ARRESTED Very Happy
i wonder who though?
hanna finally steal something her mom cant sleep her out of?
did spencers parents finally give up on their perfectly imperfect daughter?
was it aria's mom that just cant deal with her daughter lies anymore?
or was it emily's parents who decided they couldnt handle their confused little girl?
who do U think it was?
Smile
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  XHannaX Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:58 pm

Or maybe the REAL Killers wanted. I mean think abou it, obviously this billy Ford dude isn't the real killer. I think he was paid to say he was. I mean it's not gonna be over that fast. We still have another book... if Billy ford's Ali's real killer then i might have to rewrite the sotry myself Razz
XHannaX
XHannaX
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuuujo..? Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:43 am

Or maybe something that has a clue to Ali's REAL killer and its wanted. I like twisted better though. ay ai ei. I I love you that song!!!!!!!!!!!
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  XHannaX Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:42 pm

hmmm thats a good theory too... but all the girls are always wanted to thatd make sense too....
XHannaX
XHannaX
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  organicpeaches Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:03 pm

well aria's medium said Ali killed Ali, if you read about my theory "the other ali" could be her twin
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:48 pm

Yeah iv always thought that ali had a twin
cause she always 4got 2 feed the cat and then that day she had a fight with her mom she "changed her shirt" and whatnot
Very Happy i LUV that word
aNYWayz
maybe jason or darren will be wanted
that would be FAWSOME!
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down