Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
What happens next ? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
What happens next ? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
What happens next ? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
What happens next ? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
What happens next ? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
What happens next ? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
What happens next ? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
What happens next ? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
What happens next ? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

What happens next ?

+10
gildedbutterfly
organicpeaches
plllovers
pllsweetie
Pretty_Little_Liar
jblovesjb
TheNewAria
prettylittleliarsaholic
AAAAAAAA
PrettyLittleLiar
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What happens next ? Empty What happens next ?

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:47 am

What do you think will hapen next ?
Is Spencer's ( FAKE ) mom a money stealing Bitch ?
Is Aria's crush a pyscho ?
Is Emily's new boyfriend hiding something or is his mom hiding something ?
Is Hanna's stephsister trying to be friends again or is it just all part of her plan ?
And of course who is A ?!
And is Ali alive ?

-A
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

What happens next ? Empty hmmm

Post  AAAAAAAA Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:33 pm

these r alll verry guud questions but as for emilys new boyfriend ... i think its his mom that is hiding somethingg im not sure what ... but something ?? idkk

Kissess!!
-A (srry i allways go by A now cause mii name is ashley -- its even my signature on my cell !!)

AAAAAAAA
Loner

Back to top Go down

What happens next ? Empty Re: What happens next ?

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:56 am

From www.prettylittleliarsss.webs.com :

The newest installment in Sara Shepard’s bestselling Pretty Little Liars series is packed with juicy drama and delicious surprises that will keep readers guessing to the very end.

Hanna, Aria, Emily, and Spencer have been telling some outrageous tales; only, the proof always seems to go missing. The friends insist they’re telling the truth, but all of Rosewood thinks they’re just out for attention—and nobody likes a girl who cries wolf. So when the big bad killer comes after them, will anyone believe the girls…or will they be the next to disappear?

[img]What happens next ? Heartl11[/img]
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  prettylittleliarsaholic Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:34 pm

well, i cant awnser many questions but i think there is some thing up with wilden.
prettylittleliarsaholic
prettylittleliarsaholic
Loner

Back to top Go down

What happens next ? Empty Re: what happens next?

Post  TheNewAria Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:20 pm

I wish I knew what was going to happen next! & what's up with Wilden indeed confused
TheNewAria
TheNewAria
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  prettylittleliarsaholic Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:31 pm

his actions latley are very strange and he keeps putting things off if only the girls would question his actions like going the opposite way in the woods and not radioing in a team because of "procedure" what a load of garbage.
prettylittleliarsaholic
prettylittleliarsaholic
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:41 am

Okay so what happens next , i think :
Spencer , Aria , Emily and Hanna will need to get out of Rosewood bcuz Jason & Wilden is after them . No one believes them so they need to handle it on their own . Spencer's parents will think she set the woods on fire and will get mad at her once again . As for Alison i dont know maybe she will help the girls to hide .
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

What happens next ? Empty 100th messange and...

Post  jblovesjb Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:25 pm

I just finished killer, it onyl took me two days to read it and it did not disapoint, as for heartless, i am super excited for that to come out so I have a theory:

ok you now how ali came back at the very ending? (sorry for those who i just ruined the ending for) well i think that the day that she 'died' and spencer saw someone shove her, that being Ian she fell and got amnesia and couldnt remember a thing so Ian maybe wilden and Jason or ian took her somewhere for all those years, maybe she even lived with Jenna, idk and then that day when she went to spence's house where the fire was, she obviously didnt know them bc she had amnesia, and well obviously jason and wilden are hiding something that they wanted to kill them all together and ugh...thats my theory

jblovesjb
Loner

Back to top Go down

What happens next ? Empty What happens next?

Post  Pretty_Little_Liar Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:52 pm

omg, wilden obviously has something to do with it. oh and i think jason killed ian. because it says in the books that the person in the woods had a hood on, and then when jason's car had a dent in it, he was wearing a hood, and it also said that before, jason didn't like ian very much, and he would always defend ali.
i didnt finish reading killer yet, because i didnt get the book yet, but i read the first 7 chapters on the internet. so ali comes back?? i thought she as dead... but i have a theory, if they found a girl in the cement, and officer wilden was in the investigation, then he must have said that thats ali, when it wasn't...he's behind something. how could they mix that up? don't they do all these tests, like with the dna and everything? its weird. and before ian said that there were 2 blondes in the woods with ali........ what do you guys think?

Pretty_Little_Liar
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:22 pm

but ian isnt dead? wait is he? i finished the sixth book a while ago..... so i thought he faked his death......

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  plllovers Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:48 pm

SPOILER: ian is totally alive!!!!!!!

plllovers
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Little_Liar Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:28 am

how do you know he's alive?

Pretty_Little_Liar
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:50 am

Yeah how do u know ?? PS : New Sara interview on my site www.prettylittleliarsss.webs.com she talks about Heartless and Wanted and Heartless will solve big question and have a really big shockker bigger then in KIller maybe .... !! OMG maybe someone from the main characters dies ..... noo !!!!
plllovers wrote:SPOILER: ian is totally alive!!!!!!!
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:19 pm

he was writting to his family AND to the four of them when they were all in melissa's barn!!!!! well aria wasnt there yet.... wait, havent you read the sixth book? it says he is alive in the end right before wilded (or maybe someone else but i think its wilden) lights the forsest behind spencers house on fire!!!!!!

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Yeah i know but in Rosewood nothing is as it seems ^maybe it wasn't ian IMMIng them ??
pllsweetie wrote:he was writting to his family AND to the four of them when they were all in melissa's barn!!!!! well aria wasnt there yet.... wait, havent you read the sixth book? it says he is alive in the end right before wilded (or maybe someone else but i think its wilden) lights the forsest behind spencers house on fire!!!!!!
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:31 pm

true.... but still A txted them later and said that he wasn't dead and that he didnt mean that he died when he said he had to go.... but idk.... it could just be one big performance but A is helping them so why would he kill ian?

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Don't know for sure but maybe the one IMMING them is melissa and yeah Ian don't know but think he's alive ...
pllsweetie wrote:true.... but still A txted them later and said that he wasn't dead and that he didnt mean that he died when he said he had to go.... but idk.... it could just be one big performance but A is helping them so why would he kill ian?
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:36 pm

i think that is was ian because when spencer went on melissa's thing the first time the person (who i think is ian) said "melissa" why would melissa be talking to her self????? kinda strange dont ya think?????

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:37 pm

Yeah that's true but ya know Melissa is smart ... xD
pllsweetie wrote:i think that is was ian because when spencer went on melissa's thing the first time the person (who i think is ian) said "melissa" why would melissa be talking to her self????? kinda strange dont ya think?????
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  organicpeaches Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:08 pm

but it could be like when aria supposedly got an email from jason dilaurentes but someone else had sent her the email posing as jason. And in the end right when they need to talk to him he goes on when spencer says he hasnt been on the whole week? thats a little interesting Suspect
organicpeaches
organicpeaches
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:09 pm

True...... but i think its totally him!!!! Who else could it be?????

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  gildedbutterfly Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:05 pm

Wilden was always interesting to me.. from the beginning when he started hooking up with Hanna's mom! Gross. And singing Alison by Elvis Costello.. lingering outside Ali's house in the flag memory.. so creepy. The yearbook signature just topped it off. He is definitely resposible for at least PART of the Ali debacle.

For some reason, I've also always had a strange feeling about Maya. All this started when she moved into town, and targeted Emily, undeniably the "weakling" of the group. I love Emily, but she's not as daring as Aria, sneaky as Hanna or wise as Spencer. And tricking her into a relationship with her? That is genius, if indeed she wanted to get closer to Emily and exploit her... Plus, she always seems "there" at very convenient (or inconvenient?) times. Something is definitely up with her.

In the mean time-- rereading Wicked! Can't wait... Very Happy
gildedbutterfly
gildedbutterfly
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:01 pm

wat if its not IAN im'ing them
wat if it is som1 who new his password and his secrets, som1 close 2 him, mayB som1 lik, Idea
MELISSA?
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:08 pm

oops Embarassed
i 4got that they were ALL there
Smile
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  lcwl Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:48 pm

I think Ali is going to pretend that she lost her memory, but is only playing with them. i think Ian is alive, and melissa knows something. I think Jason liked Melissa, but she didnĀ“t like him back. Then she started dating Ian, so that got him a bit mad. And then he found out he was also seeing his little sister. The blond person that was with Ali the night she "died", could have been Melissa, Jason or Ian. Ali is up to something. What they said aboud Wilden and Jason at the end of Killer made sense, but it would be way too easy, there must be something behind. A big secret that evokes older brothers and friends. But what doesnt make sense to me is what does Jenna know. When she talked to Aria about the night she got blinded, she also said that she had told way too much, what implies that there is more; and she was seen fighting with Jason, but about what?
kisses
lcwl
lcwl
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum