Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Which character description do you like the best? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Which character description do you like the best? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Which character description do you like the best? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Which character description do you like the best? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Which character description do you like the best? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Which character description do you like the best? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Which character description do you like the best? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Which character description do you like the best? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Which character description do you like the best? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Which character description do you like the best?

3 posters

Go down

Which character description do you like the best? Empty Which character description do you like the best?

Post  Dreamkitty Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:14 pm

In terms of a apperance perspective which character do you think sounds beautiful in the book?

Now I know the TV cast looks alot different from what they are described in the book and plus we havent seen the cast on TV so we can't really judge.

So lets just focus on how the characters are described in the BOOK.

I think Aria is beautiful dark brunette hair, brown eyes, sweet girl.

Jenna also sounds quite beautiful in a unique way- i.e pale skin, big green eyes, dark hair, snow white type of beauty.

And Hannah sounds the girl you want to be and would be jealous of skinny, brunette and gorgeous!

Dreamkitty
Loner

Back to top Go down

Which character description do you like the best? Empty Re: Which character description do you like the best?

Post  XHannaX Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:59 pm

all of them!
XHannaX
XHannaX
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Which character description do you like the best? Empty Re: Which character description do you like the best?

Post  Cuuujo..? Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:23 pm

HANNA! Oh Aria is prounced a diff. way then we say Morgs it like Are-E-ah i think........
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down