Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Vampire slayer EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Vampire slayer EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Vampire slayer EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Vampire slayer EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Vampire slayer EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Vampire slayer EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Vampire slayer EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Vampire slayer EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Vampire slayer EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Vampire slayer

Go down

Vampire slayer Empty Vampire slayer

Post  melody Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:36 pm

I always thought that vampire slayers must be strong man with robust muscles, till I watched Buffy The Vampire Slayer DVD, saw that beautiful and sexy girl taking the role as a power vampire slayer, I believed that women’s power can be as strong as men’s, although in real life, this can’t be happen. A vampire hunter is usually described as having extensive knowledge of vampires and other monstrous creatures, including their powers and weaknesses, and uses this knowledge to effectively combat them. In many works, vampire hunters are simply humans with more than average knowledge about the occult, while in others they are themselves supernatural beings, having superhuman abilities. That brave girl, named Buffy in Buffy The Vampire Slayer dvd set takes the role as the a vampire slayer to conform the arrangement of fate and destiny to hunter vampires and other supernatural, and give back the peace to human environment. In fact, women are more careful, responsibility and keen than men in some issues and can release stranger power than men.

Good news for all of you!!! All kinds of dvds available at http://www.dvdboxroom.com with free shipping and big discount just for Christmas!!! Come on, selecting something as Christmas gifts for your family members!!! Cartoons for children, fantasy and romantic comedies for women, bloodthirsty and fight dramas for men…
Vampire slayer Detail634316365597656250
Buffy The Vampire Slayer dvd set, Buffy The Vampire Slayer DVD

melody
Getting popular

Back to top Go down