Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Which do you like best, CSI and bones EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Which do you like best, CSI and bones EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Which do you like best, CSI and bones EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Which do you like best, CSI and bones EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Which do you like best, CSI and bones EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Which do you like best, CSI and bones EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Which do you like best, CSI and bones EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Which do you like best, CSI and bones EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Which do you like best, CSI and bones EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Which do you like best, CSI and bones

Go down

Which do you like best, CSI and bones Empty Which do you like best, CSI and bones

Post  melody Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:58 pm

What is the most attractive crime drama in your mind? I prefer CSI Lasvegas Season 10 DVD, public choice. I really curiosity to those crime scenes, and by chance, CSI depicts them and, additionally the wonderful investigation. CSI Lasvegas Season 9 DVD follows Las Vegas criminalists (identified as "Crime Scene Investigators" working for the Las Vegas Police Department instead of the actual title of "Crime Scene Analysts" and "Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department") as they use physical evidence to solve grisly murders in this unusually graphic drama, which has inspired a host of other cop-show "procedurals". An immediate rating smash for CBS, CSI Lasvegas Season 11 DVD mixes deduction, gritty subject matter and popular characters. The network quickly capitalized on its hit with spin-offs CSI: Miami and CSI: NY. Bones is an American crime drama television series that premiered on the Fox Network on September 13, 2005. Another great drama you may like, Bones Season 5 DVD, which is based on forensic anthropology and forensic archaeology, with each episode focusing on an FBI case file concerning the mystery behind human remains brought by FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth to the forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan. The rest of the cast includes Michaela Conlin, T. J. Thyne, Eric Millegan, Tamara Taylor, and John Francis Daley…
Welcome to visit my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002771119163&sk=wall

Which do you like best, CSI and bones Detail634536479874946250
Bones Season 6 DVD, Bones Season 5 DVD

melody
Getting popular

Back to top Go down