Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Girl’s first love EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Girl’s first love EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Girl’s first love EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Girl’s first love EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Girl’s first love EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Girl’s first love EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Girl’s first love EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Girl’s first love EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Girl’s first love EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Girl’s first love

Go down

Girl’s first love Empty Girl’s first love

Post  melody Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:34 pm

The first love of girl was another girl, normally, research suggests. There is a period before youngsters began to accept to establish close relationship with heterosexual, which hold psychological preparedness to heterosexual, lead to the condition that girls stay with girls while boys stay with boys. In this situation, two young girls may arise a special feeling, a little like love, they don’t allow each other stay too close with other girls just like the jealous between lovers. The L Word DVD recalls the memory of my childhood when I determine the special friendship with one girl, we go to school together, we eat together, we study together, we share private secrets, we gossip other people, we laugh together, we cry together…Those memories lingering in my brain just like happened yesterday. Girls’ friendship is much more romantic and more specific, and it can be described as love, for that the friendship has already hold the nature of love, we don’t allow anybody else share our friendship, even a little; we stay with each other every day, we care for each other, we take each other’s emotions and favors into consideration no matter what we do. I don’t opposite the love between two girls like those lovers in The L Word DVD, true love deserves to be blessed. Welcome to visit my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002771599130&sk=wall

Girl’s first love Detail634502820987343750
Damages DVD, Damages Season 3 DVD

melody
Getting popular

Back to top Go down