Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Simple mind make our world beautiful EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Simple mind make our world beautiful EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Simple mind make our world beautiful EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Simple mind make our world beautiful EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Simple mind make our world beautiful EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Simple mind make our world beautiful EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Simple mind make our world beautiful EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Simple mind make our world beautiful EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Simple mind make our world beautiful EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Simple mind make our world beautiful

Go down

Simple mind make our world beautiful Empty Simple mind make our world beautiful

Post  melody Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:00 am

Sometimes, I’m wondering the essential meaning of working, just for making a living or realize one’s value as a human being. I’m confused. There is a widespread attitude toward life all over the world, “life is short, we should enjoy every moment with the style we like.” But being tightened by society, we have to hide this casual concept in our heart, get up early to work, like the guys in Workaholics Season 1 DVD. It seems that only working can release the pressure of life, make life fulfilling, as well as let us feel better to reduce the time on wrestling. I prefer find some idle time to enjoy some episode of Teletubbies DVD, returning to the mood of peace and silence, simple smiling like sitting in a lawn, enjoying the soft sunshine and the gentle breeze. The colors in Teletubbies Season 4 DVD are so bright, pure red, yellow, green and purple representing the colorful life make me feel so relaxed, just like experience in a wonderland described in those fairy tales. I have to say simple heart make this world beautiful.

Simple mind make our world beautiful Detail634316343710625000
Sons of Anarchy DVD, Sons of Anarchy Season 3 DVD

melody
Getting popular

Back to top Go down