Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Wonderful Animation Brother Bear EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Wonderful Animation Brother Bear EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Wonderful Animation Brother Bear EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Wonderful Animation Brother Bear EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Wonderful Animation Brother Bear EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Wonderful Animation Brother Bear EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Wonderful Animation Brother Bear EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Wonderful Animation Brother Bear EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Wonderful Animation Brother Bear EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Wonderful Animation Brother Bear

Go down

Wonderful Animation Brother Bear Empty Wonderful Animation Brother Bear

Post  Jessica520 Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:04 am

Though I think highly of the new three-dimensional computerized animated films, the traditional hand-drawn stuff just has a different charm. And whatever some people say, traditional animation is not dated. Brother Bear series is a 2003 animated film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures, the forty-fourth animated feature in the Walt Disney Animated Classics. This cartoon's story is interesting, accurately based on real Inuit beliefs. Brother Bear Seasons 1-2 DVD Boxset, an Inuit boy pursues a bear in revenge for a battle that he provoked in which his oldest brother is killed. He tracks down the bear and kills it, but the Spirits, angered by this needless death, change the boy into a bear himself as punishment. Originally titled Bears, it was the third and final Disney animated feature produced primarily by the Feature Animation studio at Disney-MGM Studios in Orlando, Florida; the studio was shut down in March 2004, not long after the release of this film in favor of computer animated features. The film received an Academy Award nomination for Best Animated Feature, but lost to Finding Nemo. A sequel, Brother Bear 2 was released on August 29, 2006. Koda's my favorite character in the movie. Brother Bear Seasons 1-2 DVD is really great, and I'm torn between it and Finding Nemo for cartoon of the year. It's great entertainment, an interesting story told through a truly great, but dying, art form.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
harper's island season 1 dvd

Jessica520
Loner

Back to top Go down