Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Really Comedy-Parks and Recreation EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Really Comedy-Parks and Recreation EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Really Comedy-Parks and Recreation EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Really Comedy-Parks and Recreation EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Really Comedy-Parks and Recreation EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Really Comedy-Parks and Recreation EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Really Comedy-Parks and Recreation EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Really Comedy-Parks and Recreation EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Really Comedy-Parks and Recreation EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Really Comedy-Parks and Recreation

Go down

Really Comedy-Parks and Recreation Empty Really Comedy-Parks and Recreation

Post  Jessica520 Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:35 pm

Parks and Recreation is another American comedy show on NBS which mainly tells Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), a mid-level bureacrat in the parks department of Pawnee, a fictional Indiana town. Created by Greg Daniels and Michael Schur, the series aired on April 9, 2009; it has run for three seasons and will act a fourth on Sept 22,2011. Originally conceived as a spin-off to The Office, Daniels and Schur instead created a stand-alone series that shares that show's single-camera, mockumentary filming style.The show was not so attractive for me in the season 1 and the beginning of season 2 until I watched the Parks and Recreation Seasons 1-3 DVD Boxset again,I found the humors which I hadn’t felt for the first time. I'm surprised at how many people wrote negative reviews of this show. The characters are unique and the comedy comes mostly from subtleties such as intonations, gestures, and camera glances. It's high-end comedic stuff in my opinion. I suppose if you like trite predicable comedy, you wouldn't see it as funny, but the thing about this show is that's it's also fun to watch, the characters are very charismatic on screen, I think the casting was great.You would have different feeling each time you watch parks and recreation season 1-3 dvd.

Jessica520
Loner

Back to top Go down