Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Collection Inexpensive Lipstick Jungle Seasons DVD EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Collection Inexpensive Lipstick Jungle Seasons DVD EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Collection Inexpensive Lipstick Jungle Seasons DVD EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Collection Inexpensive Lipstick Jungle Seasons DVD EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Collection Inexpensive Lipstick Jungle Seasons DVD EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Collection Inexpensive Lipstick Jungle Seasons DVD EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Collection Inexpensive Lipstick Jungle Seasons DVD EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Collection Inexpensive Lipstick Jungle Seasons DVD EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Collection Inexpensive Lipstick Jungle Seasons DVD EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Collection Inexpensive Lipstick Jungle Seasons DVD

Go down

Collection Inexpensive Lipstick Jungle Seasons DVD Empty Collection Inexpensive Lipstick Jungle Seasons DVD

Post  Jessica520 Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm

I have bought Lipstick Jungle Seasons 1-2 DVD Boxset already,just cuz I like this show so much. It seems 3 friends going through lifes ups and downs of everyday living. Different from Sex and the City which I also liked but did not buy. This is more realist. It was a show that every week you watched to see what Wendy, Victory and Nico are doing. The clothes were great. Also the romance between Victory and Joe. It left you wondering at the end of the season did those two end up getting married, Did Nico finally get the guy she wanted to spend the rst of her life with, Did Wendy's new studio make it big and did her kids mainly her daughter appreciate how much she had given up by not being a stay at home Mom in order to support them and live her dream.
Lipstick Jungle dvd presents many of the same familiar flourishes as its unwanted sibling, punctuated by moments where the women supportively unite in moments of crisis, commiserating over how difficult it is to manage their fabulous lives. Nothing wrong with that per se, except that "Sex" did it better already, and the dialogue about double standards women face has all the subtlety of a Cosmo cover.
I hope they bring back a season 3.

Jessica520
Loner

Back to top Go down