Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
A Male Version of Sex and the City- Big Shots EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
A Male Version of Sex and the City- Big Shots EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
A Male Version of Sex and the City- Big Shots EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
A Male Version of Sex and the City- Big Shots EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
A Male Version of Sex and the City- Big Shots EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
A Male Version of Sex and the City- Big Shots EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
A Male Version of Sex and the City- Big Shots EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
A Male Version of Sex and the City- Big Shots EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
A Male Version of Sex and the City- Big Shots EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

A Male Version of Sex and the City- Big Shots

Go down

A Male Version of Sex and the City- Big Shots Empty A Male Version of Sex and the City- Big Shots

Post  Jessica520 Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:30 am

Big Shots season 1 is a drama from Warner Brothers Television and ABC about four friends who are up and coming CEO.
James(Michael Vartan) is the "moral center" of the team. He's married to Stacey, and they've been together since freshman year in college, but their marriage is always in trouble. He just found out she was having an affair with his late boss. He relies on his "work wife", Katie (Nia Long), to keep him focused in the office.
Duncan Collinsworth (Dylan McDermott ), a cosmetics CEO. He's divorced from Lisbeth (Paige Turco), but things aren't completely over. Even though he still seems interested, she knows if she took him back he'd lose interest immediately. They have a 19 year old daughter Cameron (Peyton List), who resents her father for walking out on them.
Brody (Christopher Titus ), a married graduate of Harvard Business School, who spends more time trying to make his wife happy than running his business.
Karl ( Joshua Malina ) ,he's married to Wendy, played by Amy Sloan. They are seeing a marriage counselor, but he has a secret mistress on the side, Marla, played by Jessica Collins. What is he going to do when Marla and Wendy become friends?
More than business associates, these four men are best friends who will be there for each other no matter what.
I love this show,so I bought Big Shots season 1 dvd boxset ,wonderful and intriguing characters with interesting stories. Just as desperate husbands.

Jessica520
Loner

Back to top Go down