Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Chelsea,Welcome Back in the New Season of One Tree Hill EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Chelsea,Welcome Back in the New Season of One Tree Hill EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Chelsea,Welcome Back in the New Season of One Tree Hill EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Chelsea,Welcome Back in the New Season of One Tree Hill EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Chelsea,Welcome Back in the New Season of One Tree Hill EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Chelsea,Welcome Back in the New Season of One Tree Hill EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Chelsea,Welcome Back in the New Season of One Tree Hill EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Chelsea,Welcome Back in the New Season of One Tree Hill EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Chelsea,Welcome Back in the New Season of One Tree Hill EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Chelsea,Welcome Back in the New Season of One Tree Hill

Go down

Chelsea,Welcome Back in the New Season of One Tree Hill Empty Chelsea,Welcome Back in the New Season of One Tree Hill

Post  wingflyhigh Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:09 pm

Chelsea has decided to join the show One Tree Hill seasons 1-8 dvd boxset for the finale season in couples of episodes. She will play the role of Haley’s rival Tara. Until now,there is no definite news on what episodes she will appear,but it won't be long for the audience.

One Tree Hill dicount dvd boxset has been playing for 9 seasons and will make its end after this season. Futhermore,we don't have the idea of whether the older members will be back to have one episode or more. So far, Chelsea has been the only one who confirmed to be back in the ninth season. Apart from that, all we know is that Chelsea will be on at least one episode.

I am astonished that the show has lasted so long as it did. It seems quite odd that it indeed did while some other similar shows didn't. I guess it was really shaped after the 90s cult favorite Dawnsons Creek to some extent. I would watch at least a few episodes in order to see which station this season will reach . So,like many other fans,I am in big expectation.

wingflyhigh
Freak

Back to top Go down