Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Two and a Half Men,That's Really Funny EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Two and a Half Men,That's Really Funny EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Two and a Half Men,That's Really Funny EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Two and a Half Men,That's Really Funny EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Two and a Half Men,That's Really Funny EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Two and a Half Men,That's Really Funny EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Two and a Half Men,That's Really Funny EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Two and a Half Men,That's Really Funny EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Two and a Half Men,That's Really Funny EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Two and a Half Men,That's Really Funny

Go down

Two and a Half Men,That's Really Funny Empty Two and a Half Men,That's Really Funny

Post  wingflyhigh Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Very Happy Ashton Kutcher Steps Up To The Microphone In Two and a Half Men seasons dvd boxset Promo Image
As far as I am concerned that the fans of comedy shows can be divided into two types ; The first type is those who consider Ashton Kutcher as a funny guy, the others don't however. I'll attribute myself in the latter group when it comes to the CBS series, I belong to one of the members of Kutcher’s fans. Actually,I like Kutcher so much that I'll undoubtly watch Two and a Half Men dvd boxset for sale when it comes back this autumn. Do I have the expectation to fall in love with the new season of Two and a Half Men cheap dvd boxset and become addicted to it overnight? I don't konw either, but there is no doubt that I have the curiosity to see how Kutcher develops and I’d be optimistic to see how the show proceed. I don't think I am alone since millions of fans accompany me and Kutcher as well.
Fans of Two and a Half Men will understand the set-up from the series’ opening theme song, which originally featured Jones, Cryer and Sheen lip-syncing the “Men, men, men….” Theme song.

wingflyhigh
Freak

Back to top Go down