Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
TV series mega update Lucy Hale closing deal to Play Aria !! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
TV series mega update Lucy Hale closing deal to Play Aria !! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
TV series mega update Lucy Hale closing deal to Play Aria !! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
TV series mega update Lucy Hale closing deal to Play Aria !! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
TV series mega update Lucy Hale closing deal to Play Aria !! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
TV series mega update Lucy Hale closing deal to Play Aria !! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
TV series mega update Lucy Hale closing deal to Play Aria !! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
TV series mega update Lucy Hale closing deal to Play Aria !! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
TV series mega update Lucy Hale closing deal to Play Aria !! EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

TV series mega update Lucy Hale closing deal to Play Aria !!

+2
meyesme
PrettyLittleLiar
6 posters

Go down

TV series mega update Lucy Hale closing deal to Play Aria !! Empty TV series mega update Lucy Hale closing deal to Play Aria !!

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:42 am

Read about it @ http://www.prettylittleliarsss.webs.com
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

TV series mega update Lucy Hale closing deal to Play Aria !! Empty Re: TV series mega update Lucy Hale closing deal to Play Aria !!

Post  meyesme Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:15 am

I love her!!
This is so exciting Very Happy
**off to watch the audition vids**
meyesme
meyesme
Freak

Back to top Go down

TV series mega update Lucy Hale closing deal to Play Aria !! Empty Re: TV series mega update Lucy Hale closing deal to Play Aria !!

Post  lcwl Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:37 pm

i really like her, but when i think of Aria, i dont imagine her. I think that in killer, it is said that Aria has icy blue eyes, but her model doesn´t. :S
lcwl
lcwl
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  meyesme Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:33 pm

Yeah the model for Aria was PERFECT.
But I'm guessing they're looking at the acting. Maybe they'll use contacts?!
Like Leighton Meester dyed her hair and everything to be Blair-like.
meyesme
meyesme
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  lieziewiezie Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:41 am

I think she looks very close to how I imagene Aria to be. But it's very important that I believe her when she plays it, if that suits she'll be my perfect Aria. So it all depends on her acting.

lieziewiezie
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:30 pm

i dont think she fits my image of aria. I always imagine her taller, more exotic and her face not so round What a Face
taller 2. i kindof agree the model 4 the book was perfect, they ALL were
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  fashion icon Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:00 am

I just realized something, in the books the leader of four liars is Spencer, but in the show the leader is Aria. What do you guys think?
fashion icon
fashion icon
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:25 pm

i think that (num. 1) spencer is the best 2 b leader, and aria is supposed to b kindof solitary. and (num 2) I adore ur profile pic. fashion icon! Very Happy
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  meyesme Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Yeah, Spencer is more leader material! And I kinda wished Epi1 or PLL would've been more Emily's POV (in the beginning) than Aria's as it was in the book..
meyesme
meyesme
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:15 pm

YEAH!!!
Smile
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down