Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Excellent Show Lie To Me Season 2  EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Excellent Show Lie To Me Season 2  EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Excellent Show Lie To Me Season 2  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Excellent Show Lie To Me Season 2  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Excellent Show Lie To Me Season 2  EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Excellent Show Lie To Me Season 2  EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Excellent Show Lie To Me Season 2  EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Excellent Show Lie To Me Season 2  EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Excellent Show Lie To Me Season 2  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Excellent Show Lie To Me Season 2

Go down

Excellent Show Lie To Me Season 2  Empty Excellent Show Lie To Me Season 2

Post  Jessica520 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:03 am

Lie to Me is an American television series that premiered on the Fox network on January 21, 2009. In the show, Dr. Cal Lightman (Tim Roth) and his colleagues in The Lightman Group accept assignments from third parties (commonly local and federal law enforcement), and assist in investigations, reaching the truth through applied psychology: interpreting microexpressions, through the Facial Action Coding System, and body language. Lie To Me Season 2 is a very interesting series, with a lot of humor and a very interesting premise in my opinion. In addition the 4 Cast members all play their role very good and add to the show's freshness.Tim Roth (great as always!) plays Dr. Cal Lightman, a human lie-detector, who's able to detect any lie from people's body language. That ability comes in handy when catching criminals, but it also provides him with the misfortune of always knowing when someone is not honest with him, sometimes leading to unfortunate situations. Lightman is a cynic and unpleasant character, who's willing to do anything to find out if someone is telling the truth or not.The Season 2 dvd boxset of Lie To Me also features a strong supporting cast, including Kelli Williams as Dr. Gillian Foster, whose husband is cheating on her, a fact everyone of her colleagues is aware of, except herself. Brendan Hines' character is always telling the truth no matter how embarrassing and Monica Raymund starrs as Ria Torres, who has the natural ability of seeing if someone is lying. That often leads to conflict with Lightman, who refuses to believe her ability is as accurate as his, since he needed years of training, while she was just born with her talent.The only real flaw after 5 episodes is in my opinion that not enough character history is provided. We literally don't know anything about the characters, except a few details. I have no doubt we'll eventually find out more, but it's about time they start. All in all, the series is great fun and entertainment, and maybe you'll be able to pick up Lie To Me dvd collection in the future, thanks to Lightman's group.

Jessica520
Loner

Back to top Go down