Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
The Kennedys delights 2.6 million on BBC  EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
The Kennedys delights 2.6 million on BBC  EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
The Kennedys delights 2.6 million on BBC  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
The Kennedys delights 2.6 million on BBC  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
The Kennedys delights 2.6 million on BBC  EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
The Kennedys delights 2.6 million on BBC  EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
The Kennedys delights 2.6 million on BBC  EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
The Kennedys delights 2.6 million on BBC  EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
The Kennedys delights 2.6 million on BBC  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Kennedys delights 2.6 million on BBC

Go down

The Kennedys delights 2.6 million on BBC  Empty The Kennedys delights 2.6 million on BBC

Post  Jessica520 Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:24 am

The the kennedys season 1 dvd box set tells the story of the most fabled political family in American history, told in a manner similar to The Godfather: a manipulative, egocentric father determined to live out his own ambitions through his sons, who in turn spent their lives dancing to his tune while at the same time trying to stand on their own. This is history through personality - the tangled relationships through which paint a picture of one of the most turbulent periods of the modern age. Viewers will be upstairs at the White House, not in the Cabinet Room.There are so many things I can say about this mini-seriesthe kennedys dvd box set.I just finished the first episode and I know the rest of the series is going to be grade-a fantastic. The writing is perfect, the casting is perfect, and the cinematography is fantastic. I don't think I could of picked a better crew/cast to betray America's greatest family. This has never been done before, a look inside the lives of all the Kennedys in their good times and bad. A lot of people attempt to pull off Kennedy accents and the whole cast nails it. I hope to see something happen after the end of this 8 episode mini-series.Can't wait to obtainthe kennedys season 1
on collectcheaps.

Jessica520
Loner

Back to top Go down