Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
"Desperate driving" EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
"Desperate driving" EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
"Desperate driving" EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
"Desperate driving" EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
"Desperate driving" EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
"Desperate driving" EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
"Desperate driving" EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
"Desperate driving" EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
"Desperate driving" EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

"Desperate driving"

Go down

"Desperate driving" Empty "Desperate driving"

Post  breakfast Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:41 am

"Desperate driving" director want to makemerlin box set Wonder Woman care of the household phase of Mad Men

Danish director Nicolas temperature Dinglei dexter box setFern Cannes Competition finalists recently with the "desperate driving" get wide attention, recently, the Los Angeles Film Festival, he talked about charmed box set 1-8his plan for many years on the "Wonder Woman" , He preferred that actress Christina Hendricks.

Currently, Lei Fuen is busy preparing for the south park box setnext one comes up, remake of the classic sci-fi film Logan's Run, the film will once again join forces, "desperate driving," the actor Ryan Gosling.According to the present situation it seems, "Wonder Woman" This project has not yet started, but Leifu En said: "As long as I can start shooting," Wonder Woman "actress is none other than non-Christina."And Christina in "desperate driving",Desperate housewives box set has also served as supporting actress.

Last year, Lei Fuen had a little voice said on the "Wonder Woman" : "While it is too early to say that the plan, but I always want to shoot film with growth.The theme for me, is not only a meeting, simply can be called sublimation, I think I was born to shoot the film. "

DC Comics Wonder Woman is the heroine in a classic image, has repeatedly been made into movies and television.This year there is NBC's "Wonder Woman" series and Warner Bros.let's looking forward to this show

breakfast
Loner

Back to top Go down