Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
THE SHOW (important and interesting info+link) EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
THE SHOW (important and interesting info+link) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
THE SHOW (important and interesting info+link) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
THE SHOW (important and interesting info+link) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
THE SHOW (important and interesting info+link) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
THE SHOW (important and interesting info+link) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
THE SHOW (important and interesting info+link) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
THE SHOW (important and interesting info+link) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
THE SHOW (important and interesting info+link) EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

THE SHOW (important and interesting info+link)

3 posters

Go down

THE SHOW (important and interesting info+link) Empty THE SHOW (important and interesting info+link)

Post  nefaruru Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:25 pm

OK so heres the deal pplz i got tired of never getting a stait answer on any of these sites about the developements (orlackthereof) of a show, and seeing as this is one of my favourite series ev i just couldnt stand it anymore. So i took matters into my own hands and late last night after many google and bings i found what i hav been looking for, this website is a life saver:http://www.thefutoncritic.com/devwatch.aspx?id=pretty_little_liars theres the link to the exact page of the info but heres what it says basicly: the pretty little liars series is listed as previously in development season 2007-2008 and it also says that they were up to the point of scripts. sadly my friends this only means either i need to digg deeper or the show may never be Crying or Very sad i hate to end on such a bad note but this is the best i could do for now.
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

THE SHOW (important and interesting info+link) Empty Re: THE SHOW (important and interesting info+link)

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:13 am

nefaruru wrote: OK so heres the deal pplz i got tired of never getting a stait answer on any of these sites about the developements (orlackthereof) of a show, and seeing as this is one of my favourite series ev i just couldnt stand it anymore. So i took matters into my own hands and late last night after many google and bings i found what i hav been looking for, this website is a life saver:http://www.thefutoncritic.com/devwatch.aspx?id=pretty_little_liars theres the link to the exact page of the info but heres what it says basicly: the pretty little liars series is listed as previously in development season 2007-2008 and it also says that they were up to the point of scripts. sadly my friends this only means either i need to digg deeper or the show may never be Crying or Very sad i hate to end on such a bad note but this is the best i could do for now.
Yeah i already found that site but that site shows the developement for The wb , As u may know it was previously in developement at the wb . But now it is in developement at ABC family . And i emailed abc about it and they sey it is still in developement there so don't worry =)
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

THE SHOW (important and interesting info+link) Empty Re: THE SHOW (important and interesting info+link)

Post  nefaruru Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:05 am

I know!!!!!! Very Happy i saw the same thing last night online, i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo xcited! i can't wait can u? i wnt them to hurry up and make it so i can buy the season and hav a marathon sleepover with my friends who like the show 24hrs of pll geek we r such geeks Laughing
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  meyesme Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. It's gonna be reallyyy cool!
meyesme
meyesme
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:38 pm

I Know!!!!!!!! i sooooooo am DIEING right now! sunny
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down