Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
what happend to ali? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
what happend to ali? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
what happend to ali? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
what happend to ali? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
what happend to ali? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
what happend to ali? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
what happend to ali? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
what happend to ali? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
what happend to ali? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

what happend to ali?

5 posters

Go down

what happend to ali? Empty what happend to ali?

Post  plllovers Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:43 pm

jason and wilden may have made a clone of Ali and killed the real Ali and buried her. then the ali they saw in the woods behind spencer's house was the clone and thats why she didn't know who they were!!
or maybe that was the real ali and jason had one of his mental breakdowns and kidnapped her and made everyone think she was dead!
affraid

plllovers
Loner

Back to top Go down

what happend to ali? Empty Re: what happend to ali?

Post  plllovers Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:44 pm

with wilden's help, of course!

plllovers
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  meyesme Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:34 am

Maybe Ali has a twin? There are instances like when Ali suddenly comes downstairs wearing different clothes (don't remember correctly).. And that's what Jason meant when he said his family's messed up..Twin Ali was the one in the mental institution and Jason went to visit her.. And Ali killed Twin Ali? It kinda fits!
meyesme
meyesme
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:21 pm

At first that didnt make sence to me, the Ali having a twim thing but what you just said makes perfect sence and jason would visit ali on thursdays and thats why it says he was only there on thursday! but i still dont know.... ugh!!!

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Babbi Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:23 pm

well im not sure about my theory...but i think ali did have a twin or a VERY similar looking sister!

when all four girls go 2 ali's house steal the flag they hear rowing and someone mimicking ali's voice...ali comes out of the house and doesn't really know who any of them r! they hear a thud in the house...

next couple of weeks ali no longer friends with naiomi or riley and becomes good friends with aria e.t.c
also Ian mentions that at first ali wasn't interested in him then all of sudden was!

sooo i think something happened 2 the real ali and maybe her twin or whatever took her place at school! as we all know Jason used to visits Radley every thursday(maybe the twin was there for awhile) and i think whatever happened 2 ali the whole of her family covered it up and wilden helped!

also i think the ali's twin is still alive as jason FREAKED when he thought Aria had been in2 his house in yarmouth (very suspicious!!!)

i know there are probs some unclear bits...but hey its just a theory!!!

oh and also emily got a txt from A with a pic of ali, jenna and a girl behind a tree couldnt see her face just BLONDE hair and they all presumed it was Naiomi....i think its the twin and sooo Jenna knows something!!!
Babbi
Babbi
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  nefaruru Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:42 pm

meyesme wrote:Maybe Ali has a twin? There are instances like when Ali suddenly comes downstairs wearing different clothes (don't remember correctly).. And that's what Jason meant when he said his family's messed up..Twin Ali was the one in the mental institution and Jason went to visit her.. And Ali killed Twin Ali? It kinda fits!
i think u r right~i mean how convenient is it that she has no clue who they r in the woods after the fire?(while the fire was happening) Suspect
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum