Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Will The Girls be Best Friends again ? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Will The Girls be Best Friends again ? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Will The Girls be Best Friends again ? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Will The Girls be Best Friends again ? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Will The Girls be Best Friends again ? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Will The Girls be Best Friends again ? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Will The Girls be Best Friends again ? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Will The Girls be Best Friends again ? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Will The Girls be Best Friends again ? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Will The Girls be Best Friends again ?

+6
Alison
pllsweetie
Hikari_DiLaurentis
TheNewAria
prettylittleliarsaholic
PrettyLittleLiar
10 posters

Go down

Will The Girls be Best Friends again ? Empty Will The Girls be Best Friends again ?

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:33 am

Do you think the girls will be BEST Friends again at the end of WANTED ? I hope so . That would be really cool , they can rule the school again with the 4 of them : )
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

Will The Girls be Best Friends again ? Empty Re: Will The Girls be Best Friends again ?

Post  prettylittleliarsaholic Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:00 am

i really hope that they will be bff's again that would be so kool but maybe without ali the have nothing i commen and r just 2 different
prettylittleliarsaholic
prettylittleliarsaholic
Loner

Back to top Go down

Will The Girls be Best Friends again ? Empty Re: Will The Girls be Best Friends again ?

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:45 am

But they've all been through the same things lately . The messages , The problems , They thought ali was dead . I think they need each other to solve this mystery .
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

Will The Girls be Best Friends again ? Empty re: will the girls be best friends again?

Post  TheNewAria Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:56 pm

I agree, it would be cool, and they do have certain things in common, but those things are scary and dark. the notes, Ali's death,toby's death, Ian's death,mona's death, everyone around them is dropping like flies! but then again, maybe danger and terror brings them together..... it sure seems like it. flower
TheNewAria
TheNewAria
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikari_DiLaurentis Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:42 pm

That would be really kewl if they did become BFF's again. I've always thought they should reunite and rule the school with the four of them.

Hikari_DiLaurentis
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:49 pm

But will it just be the four of them? Or would Ali be the one who brings them together again and help rule the school...

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Alison Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:56 pm

I hope they'll all get together and be best friends like in seventh grade Very Happy
Alison
Alison
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:14 pm

yup that would be cool

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:59 pm

yeah and hopefully with alison !!
Alison wrote:I hope they'll all get together and be best friends like in seventh grade Very Happy
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  pllsweetie Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:04 pm

it would be cool but it probably wont happen because alison is in hiding!!! so she wouldnt just all of a sudden go out in public even if people did figure out she was alive!!!! people would be all over her asking her questions and all that stuff, but maybe that is part of her whole becoming famous plan she would become totally famous if she did that and everyone across the world would know her!!!!!!

pllsweetie
Freak

Back to top Go down

Will The Girls be Best Friends again ? Empty kjktyjytjyhg

Post  Spencer Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:01 pm

pllsweetie wrote:But will it just be the four of them? Or would Ali be the one who brings them together again and help rule the school...

It depends on if it was actually Ali at the end of Killer.

Spencer
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  PrettyLittleLiar Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:03 pm

I Rlly hope they will be REAL friends again ! And i think if it was rlly Ali , that she has changed into a good person ? =)
PrettyLittleLiar
PrettyLittleLiar
Freak

Back to top Go down

Will The Girls be Best Friends again ? Empty just a thought?!?!

Post  johnsonbn89 Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:12 pm

omg i have never thought about that pllsweetie! i bet this whole thing was allison she always said she would be famous and was getting verey sneaky towards the end of their relationship. what if that picture of ali and jenna was like right after jenna went away and ali went with her and kinda disappeared isn't it weird that jason got mad at jenna then jenna comes back to rosewood and then they find ali in the woods i bet she isn't confused at all i think she knows whats happening!!! i think jenna will die!! if anyone does?!

johnsonbn89
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Carma Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Well...they are bound to be friends again. They have to band together to fight the workings of -A. As for Aria and Hanna...Idk just so you know...Im on Perfect.
Carma
Carma
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:26 pm

johnsonbn89 wrote:omg i have never thought about that pllsweetie! i bet this whole thing was allison she always said she would be famous and was getting verey sneaky towards the end of their relationship. what if that picture of ali and jenna was like right after jenna went away and ali went with her and kinda disappeared isn't it weird that jason got mad at jenna then jenna comes back to rosewood and then they find ali in the woods i bet she isn't confused at all i think she knows whats happening!!! i think jenna will die!! if anyone does?!

I wont say much, but your on the good track for HEARTLESS! Its crazy and amazing. But i prefered KILLER.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down