Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
8. one of the most exciting game in the history of super bowl---7 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
8. one of the most exciting game in the history of super bowl---7 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
8. one of the most exciting game in the history of super bowl---7 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
8. one of the most exciting game in the history of super bowl---7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
8. one of the most exciting game in the history of super bowl---7 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
8. one of the most exciting game in the history of super bowl---7 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
8. one of the most exciting game in the history of super bowl---7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
8. one of the most exciting game in the history of super bowl---7 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
8. one of the most exciting game in the history of super bowl---7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

8. one of the most exciting game in the history of super bowl---7

Go down

8. one of the most exciting game in the history of super bowl---7 Empty 8. one of the most exciting game in the history of super bowl---7

Post  yanghongyu Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:00 pm

When this session of the super bowl, I haven't born, China is also experiencing the cultural revolution. But many America about football and searches the super bowl, the historical sites are mentioned in the 3rd super bowl. Therefore the super bowl, although we all early than, but I still simple introduction to the NFL, let everybody have more understanding and the super bowl.

American football is divided into two league: before the AFL (al) HeGuoLian (NFL). In 1967, two league agreed to a final year, is beautiful and the nl world champion competition. The first and the second by representatives of the national BaoZhuangGong green bay victory. The third session of the noun, super bowl until 1969, nfljerseys
so formal super bowl should in fact is the first, but later after sealing 1967 and 1968 world championship contest for the first and the second session of the super bowl.

The third session of the super bowl title by the NFL jerseys China(Indianapolis colts Baltimore BoLiSi colts predecessor) for New York AFL champion jet. Then, the strength of the NFL AFL beyond. According to the technical, jet fleet far than colts, gambling companies dominant victory dish colts. Three days before the game press conference, jet quarterback Joe Namath saw pony fans down continuously, jet surprisingly, nba swingman jerseys
public statement: "we (jet) will win, I assure you." Joe Namath anger, emotional moment, unexpectedly bold and ensure the jet will win. This is football historic "Guarantee".

To race, all concentration, see Joe Namath really able to lead the jet YiRuoShengJiang, keeping his win guaranteed. Results, Namath realized his guarantee, jet to 16-7 wonders strong beat the colts, many of the super bowl. This super bowl of historic significance than game, stimulate AFL first win, make this concept to the super bowl. If the colts, nl monopoly, might have been cancelled the super bowl.

I chose the 3rd to share the super bowl, the main reason is that it's history and far-reaching influence. I didn't watch the game, don't know how tight (when I didn't born), but is the historical significance, enough to enter this series. Today, this session, giles super bowl analysis for sports history is one of the most unexpected shock results

yanghongyu
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down