Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Talking 'Terriers' with Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Talking 'Terriers' with Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Talking 'Terriers' with Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Talking 'Terriers' with Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Talking 'Terriers' with Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Talking 'Terriers' with Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Talking 'Terriers' with Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Talking 'Terriers' with Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Talking 'Terriers' with Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Talking 'Terriers' with Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James

Go down

Talking 'Terriers' with Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James Empty Talking 'Terriers' with Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James

Post  sharong Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:39 am

When a show isn't doing well in the ratings,CSI Las Vegas DVD it's not unusual for the actors involved to tout their programs on Twitter CSI Las Vegas DVD Box Set or do interviews to drum up interest.

Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James have taken CSI Las Vegas DVD advocacy for their series to a whole new level. The actors are crisscrossing CSI Las Vegas DVD Season the country in a tour bus, going to county fairs, football games and college campuses to draw attention to their terrific but ratings-challenged FX drama, looney tunes dvd 'Terriers' (10PM ET Wednesday, FX).

I'd say they were dogged in their Warner Bros Cartoons DVD advocacy for the show, but I have a feeling that Warner Bros would be the wrong choice Warner Bros DVD of words.

"We hurt ourselves by having a bad title.Naruto DVD The title alienates a lot of people we've run into on the tour, and they've Naruto expressed it frankly, which is cool," Logue said in an interview that he and Raymond-James gave Naruto dvds before a Chicago-area appearance on Tuesday. "In our dangerous moments, in our emotionally poignant moments,Naruto box set it's not different from [FX's biggest hit,] 'Sons of Anarchy.' ['Terriers']buy Naruto dvd is operating in similar emotional quicksand."

Spending an hour with Logue and Raymond-James Dragon Ball Z DVD Box set isn't unlike watching an episode of 'Terriers,' which follows best friends Hank Dragon Ball Z DVD Dolworth and Britt Pollack as they investigate crimes large and small in a funky Dragon Ball Z DVD collection beach town. The actors, who lived together in the San Diego area during the Dragon Ball Z DVDs filming of the show, are as close as their characters; they finish each others'Dragon Ball Z complete DVD sentences and clearly enjoy each others' company.

Asked how their friendship differs from Bleach DVD the bond shared by ex-cop Hank and ex-thief Britt, they just grinned.

"There's not an iota of difference," Bleach DVDs Logue said.

"Hank and Britt have had a couple of flareups Buy Bleach DVD or fights, but I don't think that we have had anything like that -- which isn't Bleach DVD box set to say we won't," Raymond-James added with a laugh.

They're both justifiably proud of the work Frasier dvd they've done on 'Terriers,' which combines character drama and a twisty, evocative Frasier dvd series film noir feel in a fresh and compelling way. But the actors are both quick Frasier complete dvd to recognize that the complicated, emotionally nuanced episodes airing Frasier dvd season now are tonally different than the 'Terriers' pilot, which had a breezier vibe and might Frasier dvds have given people the wrong impression of of what the show's about.

"'I get what this show's about -- It's Scrubs dvd kind of like "The Good Guys,"' Logue said, recounting the kind of reactions he's Scrubs dvd box set heard. "For the last three months, all I've been doing is holding people and breaking Scrubs dvd season down. It feels so deep and poignant and real and hard to me. I've never burst into Scrubs dvds tears in scenes in anything I've ever done. Then it's portrayed as this goofball Scrubs dvd set thing and on Hulu, it's [categorized as] a comedy and I'm like, Scrubs box set 'What the [expletive]?' It drives me bonkers."

Both actors hasten to add that they're Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD glad to be on FX, which gave executive producers Ted Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Griffin and Shawn Ryan the opportunity to come up with this intriguing, witty hybrid Mickey Mouse Clubhouse collection and will give the show a full 13-episode run in the hopes that it will find a bigger audience. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD collection The thing is, the actors had such a great Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVDs experience making the show that they can't face the idea Mickey Mouse DVD of not playing Britt and Hank again.

sharong
Loner

Back to top Go down