Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Pretty Little Liars: Who Has the BEST STYLE? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Pretty Little Liars: Who Has the BEST STYLE? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Pretty Little Liars: Who Has the BEST STYLE? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Pretty Little Liars: Who Has the BEST STYLE? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Pretty Little Liars: Who Has the BEST STYLE? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Pretty Little Liars: Who Has the BEST STYLE? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Pretty Little Liars: Who Has the BEST STYLE? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Pretty Little Liars: Who Has the BEST STYLE? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Pretty Little Liars: Who Has the BEST STYLE? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Pretty Little Liars: Who Has the BEST STYLE?

+2
nefaruru
deedee21
6 posters

Go down

Pretty Little Liars: Who Has the BEST STYLE? Empty Pretty Little Liars: Who Has the BEST STYLE?

Post  deedee21 Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:30 pm

my choice would be Hanna!
she's like the simpler version of Blair Waldorf, soo classy and glamourous!
love her dresses and cropped jackets!

who's yours???

aw!and BTW just o share this site I found, I was looking for one of Hanna's dresses,google led me to this page, where fans ID the EXACT stuff they wore on the show!complete with photos and details!new stuff are added everyday...

here:

http://coolspotters.com/tv-shows/pretty-little-liars

deedee21
Loner

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars: Who Has the BEST STYLE? Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars: Who Has the BEST STYLE?

Post  nefaruru Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:26 pm

HANNA! def.
I guess her style is the one closest to mine so i naturaly ADORE it Very Happy
nefaruru
nefaruru
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars: Who Has the BEST STYLE? Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars: Who Has the BEST STYLE?

Post  Austria Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:37 pm

Hanna's style is pretty, and very... glamorous, but I personally like spencer's style best.

Austria
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  NatalieIzaskun Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:55 am

Hanna's style is glamorous, but I like more Aria's style XD

NatalieIzaskun
Loner

http://www.izaskunzubillaga.jimdo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IluveAalot Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:41 pm

Emily.... I love you
IluveAalot
IluveAalot
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  babydollbaby Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:17 am

Oh Hanna for sure!!! Very glamorous. She looks stately at times! Btw, have you guys heard of Kyoo. I don't really know what it is, but there is a Pretty Little Liars channel. It has a bunch of pictures, tweets, and videos on one page I guess. It's kinda cool! Here's the link for it: http://kyoo.com/pretty-little-liars

Btw, Hanna used to be on this soap opera I watch. She is so beautiful, I like her on Pretty Little Liars so much more I love you

babydollbaby
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down