Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Courtney EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Courtney EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Courtney EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Courtney EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Courtney EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Courtney EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Courtney EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Courtney EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Courtney EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Courtney

5 posters

Go down

Courtney Empty Courtney

Post  may777 Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:50 pm

How weird is it that you find out that the girl they all thought was Ali turns out to be a evil twin sister? I thought this was so out of no where and i want to hear your thoughts on it.

may777
Loner

Back to top Go down

Courtney Empty Re: Courtney

Post  summerxsun Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:48 pm

may777 wrote:How weird is it that you find out that the girl they all thought was Ali turns out to be a evil twin sister? I thought this was so out of no where and i want to hear your thoughts on it.

Well, not only that but Ali seemed far more evil than Courtney ! Courtney never killed anyone, instead she was a friend to four "alleged dorks" and held secrets over them, but she wasn't horrible to anyone really. But Ali seemed completely psychotic. Also, they couldn't be completely identical, I feel like there'd be a few small differences between them. I wonder how their parents didn't notice. Ali was mad because Courtney started claiming to be Ali and ran outside, but then the real Ali was like "it's me. I'm Ali ! " And nobody believed her. SURELY there'd be some minor detail that would give it away.

Also, since this wasn't /their/ Ali, how did she know where Emily's room was?? She told Emily it was because she was Ali, but it turned out that their friend was really Courtney not Ali, so how did she know where their room was if she hadn't been there before ??? confused confused

summerxsun
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  fashion icon Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:11 am

They say that one twin is good twin and the other twin is evil, but in this case both and Courtney and Ali was evil. Courtney was a bitch and Ali was a crazy bitch that she became after Courtney stoled her life from her.
fashion icon
fashion icon
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  summerxsun Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:24 am

fashion icon wrote:They say that one twin is good twin and the other twin is evil, but in this case both and Courtney and Ali was evil. Courtney was a bitch and Ali was a crazy bitch that she became after Courtney stoled her life from her.

I know!! So werid / confusing !!!& Still I wonder how there was no way to prove who was who. Certainly there was SOMETHING different about them. Like a birthmark or something of the sort.

summerxsun
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  fashion icon Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:37 am

I just thought about why did Courtney became friends with Spencer, Hanna, Aria and Emily. She became friend with liars because they didn't know Ali in person thay didn't know much about her, not like real Alison's friends Naomi and Riley who knew everything about Ali( except tha fact that Ali had a twin sister0 even more than Courtney knew about her sister, she ditched Naomi and Riley because they would tell the difference between Ali and Courtney and thats why she pic four unpopular girls who knew nothing about Ali so they woudn't tell the difference Smile And maybe liars woud never became friends and popular girl's that they are today and maybe just maybe Hanna still would be chubby girl that she was in seventh grade if Courtney wouldn't pretended to be Ali, because the real Ali would never look at this girls twice.
fashion icon
fashion icon
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  summerxsun Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:52 am

fashion icon wrote:I just thought about why did Courtney became friends with Spencer, Hanna, Aria and Emily. She became friend with liars because they didn't know Ali in person thay didn't know much about her, not like real Alison's friends Naomi and Riley who knew everything about Ali( except tha fact that Ali had a twin sister0 even more than Courtney knew about her sister, she ditched Naomi and Riley because they would tell the difference between Ali and Courtney and thats why she pic four unpopular girls who knew nothing about Ali so they woudn't tell the difference Smile And maybe liars woud never became friends and popular girl's that they are today and maybe just maybe Hanna still would be chubby girl that she was in seventh grade if Courtney wouldn't pretended to be Ali, because the real Ali would never look at this girls twice.

Yeah, but I just don't get how the parents wouldn't notice ! And since this was the real Ali who never knew the liars before, how did she know where Emily's room was? She later said it was because she was Ali, but the Ali they were friends with was really Courtney.. so she wouldn't have known. She said Courtney kept a good diary, but I doubt she wrote the location of all their rooms in the house.

summerxsun
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  fashion icon Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:08 am

summerxsun wrote:
fashion icon wrote:I just thought about why did Courtney became friends with Spencer, Hanna, Aria and Emily. She became friend with liars because they didn't know Ali in person thay didn't know much about her, not like real Alison's friends Naomi and Riley who knew everything about Ali( except tha fact that Ali had a twin sister0 even more than Courtney knew about her sister, she ditched Naomi and Riley because they would tell the difference between Ali and Courtney and thats why she pic four unpopular girls who knew nothing about Ali so they woudn't tell the difference Smile And maybe liars woud never became friends and popular girl's that they are today and maybe just maybe Hanna still would be chubby girl that she was in seventh grade if Courtney wouldn't pretended to be Ali, because the real Ali would never look at this girls twice.

Yeah, but I just don't get how the parents wouldn't notice ! And since this was the real Ali who never knew the liars before, how did she know where Emily's room was? She later said it was because she was Ali, but the Ali they were friends with was really Courtney.. so she wouldn't have known. She said Courtney kept a good diary, but I doubt she wrote the location of all their rooms in the house.

well maybe Courtney spied Emily as well as other three girls? Maybe Courtney was planing to take over Ali's life and she already pic her four best friends who would do everything she will say.
fashion icon
fashion icon
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  AriesDream Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:49 am

Remember, Alison was able to torture the girls and torment them accurately in moments where you wonder: How the hell was she watching them? It is highly possible that she used her intelligence (along with some questionable sanity) to find out everything about the girls. She could have gone to great lengths to exact her revenge.

AriesDream
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:25 pm

summerxsun wrote:

I don't know how they wouldn't know other then they just didn't pay much attention because it was courtneys usual m.o to say she way ali so they didn't think twice about it.

However the second question I can answer, Emily got freaked and asked courtney/ali how she knew where the room was and Ali/Courtney said it was cause the door had a name plate on it that said emily...and I think carolyn's name was there too if they shared a room I can't remember. Either was the room was labelled so mystery solved haha Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthewop Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:40 am

what you talked about are really true and really helpful to me! thanks for the tips!

Matthewop
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down