Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
Is Sarah Shepard sending false messages EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
Is Sarah Shepard sending false messages EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
Is Sarah Shepard sending false messages EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
Is Sarah Shepard sending false messages EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
Is Sarah Shepard sending false messages EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
Is Sarah Shepard sending false messages EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
Is Sarah Shepard sending false messages EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
Is Sarah Shepard sending false messages EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
Is Sarah Shepard sending false messages EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Is Sarah Shepard sending false messages

5 posters

Go down

Is Sarah Shepard sending false messages Empty Is Sarah Shepard sending false messages

Post  Carma Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:33 am

Dont get me wrong I love Sarah but it some things ive been picking up on. Like Hannah...she's anorexic and she's perfect.

I was stupid enough to try to follow in her footsteps because she was perfect and anorexic. But anorexia is a burden. It dosent make you perfect it makes you boney and sick. Now ive been in the hospital trying to recover because of something i thought was perfect like Anorexia. (Sarah should have made her struggle that would totally turn me off.)

P.S- Just an opinion dont chew me up. I love Sarah.
Carma
Carma
Loner

Back to top Go down

Is Sarah Shepard sending false messages Empty Re: Is Sarah Shepard sending false messages

Post  Cuuujo..? Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:52 pm

I agree. hanna's life was PERFECT after she slimmed down by throwing up.
Cuuujo..?
Cuuujo..?
Funny Girl/boy

Back to top Go down

Is Sarah Shepard sending false messages Empty Re: Is Sarah Shepard sending false messages

Post  hellokitkat Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:49 am

No, she wasn't.

She wouldn't have got into half the shit she was in if it weren't for her anorexic, shop-lifting and other misc tendencies. She would've maybe had friends who liked her for who she was, a boyfriend like Mike who liked HER in the beginning itself like, eventually instead of friends like Mona and Sean who would dump her in five seconds if she turned "uncool". Sure, she was popular, but popularity isn't perfection. It's a kind of superficial perfection. And she was bulimic, not anorexic. But bulimia is worse.. so.

I'm sorry about what you've gone through Sad But being thin is never equal to being perfect. Hanna's obsession with popularity is unhealthy- and this IS subtly indicated in places. I hope you recover soon. Being pretty isn't everything and being thin doesn't mean you're pretty. & I'm sure you're beautiful as you are. It's really your personality that counts though.

And you sound like a sweet person. So get better soon Smile

hellokitkat
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle1726 Mon May 24, 2010 8:27 am

Guys, she's not even anorexic. She's bulimic. She doesn't hold back from eating, instead she eats what she wants and then pukes it back up. I'm not saying that's any better, but at least get it right .

Isabelle1726
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  PrettyLittleKat16 Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Carma wrote:Dont get me wrong I love Sarah but it some things ive been picking up on. Like Hannah...she's anorexic and she's perfect.

I was stupid enough to try to follow in her footsteps because she was perfect and anorexic. But anorexia is a burden. It dosent make you perfect it makes you boney and sick. Now ive been in the hospital trying to recover because of something i thought was perfect like Anorexia. (Sarah should have made her struggle that would totally turn me off.)

P.S- Just an opinion dont chew me up. I love Sarah.

Wow, I had the exact thing happen to me, and its horrible isnt it? I wanted to die after I did it. My friends were obsessing over how skinny and beautiful I was after, but in the end I looked way worse then I had before.
PrettyLittleKat16
PrettyLittleKat16
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down